Ticket Info

andykeenan

Saturday April 11 3pm

2,400 Initial allocation

White Hart Lane

Prices

As part of our away match initiative this season, all tickets will be subsidised by £5.

Upper Tier - £36 Adults £19 O65s £17 U16s

Lower Tier - £32 Adults £16 O65s,£14 U16s

Sale dates

Wednesday March 11 on sale to 2014-15 season card holders who have attended nine or more Barclays Premier League away matches this term.

Friday March 13 on sale to 2014-15 season card holders who have attended five or more Barclays Premier League away matches this term.

Wednesday March 18 on sale to 2014-15 season card holders.

Thursday March 25 General Sale

• 2 weeks later...

I rang Villa;

They said I can't buy tickets because Tottenham aren't accepting anymore collections on the day and I can't get up to VP to collect. 

I rang Tottenham;

This is bollocks. They don't have such a limit in place. 

Tottenham are ringing Villa for me!

Shambles. 

I rang Villa;

They said I can't buy tickets because Tottenham aren't accepting anymore collections on the day and I can't get up to VP to collect. 

I rang Tottenham;

This is bollocks. They don't have such a limit in place. 

Tottenham are ringing Villa for me!

Shambles. 

Shambles is indeed the word. Seems a number of people (myself included) still haven't received their tickets despite booking over a week ago. 

Got!

Tottenham were amazing. Rang Villa and told them to stop being silly. Villa rang me back and apologised profusely. Fair play.

Nice one, so are you collecting from WHL tomorrow? Still haven't received mine and wondering what the procedure is for collection etc

Got!

Tottenham were amazing. Rang Villa and told them to stop being silly. Villa rang me back and apologised profusely. Fair play.

Nice one, so are you collecting from WHL tomorrow? Still haven't received mine and wondering what the procedure is for collection etc

I am.

They have an away ticket office that opens at 1pm.

If I were you, I would ring Tottenham and see if they can help. Say your tickets didn't arrive and check you are on their list to collect tomorrow. They will look after you I'm sure.

Call them and select option 2. They're not busy as they have sold all their games or already.

If I were you, I would ring Tottenham and see if they can help. Say your tickets didn't arrive and check you are on their list to collect tomorrow. They will look after you I'm sure.

Call them and select option 2. They're not busy as they have sold all their games or already.

Ta mate, Spurs couldnt help, woman didn't seem to have a clue about any kind of collection list haha, but I got through to Villa quite easily and they said they'll send duplicates to WHL. Hopefully all sorted now :)

Â