Highlights

Chewie

Here is the Icelandic commentator in the final minute. I was watching it yesterday and I didn't even notice that he went mental because I was just screaming. I know no one will understand it but I still think it's funny!

• Like 3

Here is the Icelandic commentator in the final minute. I was watching it yesterday and I didn't even notice that he went mental because I was just screaming. I know no one will understand it but I still think it's funny!

Obviously I've no idea what he was saying, but sounds like he's quite a fan! Is he a well known commentator in Iceland? 

Obviously I've no idea what he was saying, but sounds like he's quite a fan! Is he a well known commentator in Iceland? 

He's the best commentator in Iceland. He's not just a screaming monkey, although he's very passionate he also knows what he's talking about. He was a very good player in his day but his career was a bit ruined by injuries.

In the clip he says in the end "you are all witnessing a historic moment, Aston Villa have actually won a game of football". "And here is a another moment in history - Tony Pulis has actually SAT DOWN! What a night!"

He has lots of moments like this.

• Like 4

Â