• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Shitting it from start to finish! Hate watching villa but love watching villa. Amazing atmosphere at VP. Okore looked shaky at the start but settled down as it progressed. We must ask Hutton to stop shooting unless closer to the goal. Great game for Gabby and pleased for Tekkers. Hope we use this as a platform for the rest of the season. Our away games aren't looking at source of to many point so the home games have to be our saviours. UTV for ever!!!

• Like 1

It's taken me a while to recompose myself after that. Phenomenal, everything that doesn't happen to Villa happened. Still don't agree with Sherwood's eleven but who cares, he has instilled some fight into them and I really hope we can push on now.

What a beautiful noise. My voice is shot to pieces. That's as good a celebration as I've ever heard at VP.

Thoroughly deserved the win, should have been three up by the time we let them back into it, some big performances and the coolest penalty you'll ever see.

My celebrations were embarrassingly thorough.

I've had a small drink.

• Like 4

What a great result but what a roller coaster ride. We were down next to the pitch for the penalty and the ground just erupted, just so much emotion....loved it.

What Sherwood has got them doing which sadly Lambert could not is playing with passion. We now play a much more high tempo game. Ok we wobbled after they scored but crucially we never gave up. Got back to see Sherwood interviewed on BT Sport and I just love his attitude and approach. It's just what we needed.

Oh and I am glad to see we dropped Gabby's shite twin brother and played the real Gabby. MOTM for me and I now take back, for at least one game, all the stick I have given him on VT

Final thought Albion are such a dirty side but I guess that comes of having Pulis as your manager.

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1

didnt like the line up, no way should nzogbia be playing, think my reservations were justified, he was poor tonight, doesnt offer himself enough, definitely doesnt run past the man with the ball enough and still does his stupid beat a man but then rather than put the ball in try and do him again, thought that up until their goal and maybe 10 minutes after grealish had been a really poor sub but he really got in to the game, maybe his best performance yet, okore was shakey, clark was very good again, cant believe benteke can be that out of the game, that low on confidence and then take a penalty like that (add to that 2 overhead kicks on saturday) thought lowton on the left again was very good, delph at the end IMO was too deep, cleverley was good, gabby was superb, best game in years

the tactics were ok, still pretty similar to what lambert ended up doing, all the width comes from the full backs, lots of 5 yard stuff from the 3 CMs, the only real difference is the 2 upfront and the 1 in the hole (MM approved) i dont think sherwood knows who that one in the hole is yet, we'll all tell him its gil, its certainly not zog

as for the ref, havent seen the hutton tackle yet, looked to me from the holte that he was watching the ball and tried to bring it down and caught him, no malice and not a lot of contact, yellow at best, gave him a rating of poor, thought his general performance was incredibly weak, he let baggies buy so many soft fouls, lose the ball, fall over, win a free kick, rinse and repeat, the okore shoulder barge on berahino was a ridiculous decision, then you see some of the ways they man handled gabby in an attempt to stop him, frustrating

also frustrating that both talksport and 5live went with how lucky we were thanks to a mistake from an experienced keeper, TS especially were properly fishing for callers tonight, 2 off the line, 1 off the post, the grealish chance and the foster 2nd save, we werent lucky, if luck was with us tonight we'd have scored 4/5

What a beautiful noise. My voice is shot to pieces. That's as good a celebration as I've ever heard at VP.

Thoroughly deserved the win, should have been three up by the time we let them back into it, some big performances and the coolest penalty you'll ever see.

My celebrations were embarrassingly thorough.

I've had a small drink.

Go on then, enjoy it

• Like 1

How on earth I didn't crash the car on the way home is beyond me. As the yoof of today often say SCENES

Clark was a rock. Charlie was a revelation.

nzogbia? I thought he was poor.

I said before I didn't care about the cup, now I wish the cup game was tomorrow! We must get some momentum going.

• Like 1

So me as soon as they scored I thought the result was only going one way. Such has been our luck this season.

Decided to leave on 87 minutes..... What a **** idiot I am!!! :lol:

So happy to see us win a game! Don't care that it was against the Baggies, was just good to see us play well. The first half was probably our best performance all season.

I have a lot of opinions to give but can't be bothered tonight, enjoy this feeling everyone, we don't get it very often!!!  

How on earth I didn't crash the car on the way home is beyond me. As the yoof of today often say SCENES

Agree Clark was a rock but EHHHH Charlie a revelation?? Not sure what you was watching but Charlie was awful as usual. No surprise he got took off after just 58 minutes. He was dreadful.

Edited by donnie

nzogbia? I thought he was poor.

I said before I didn't care about the cup, now I wish the cup game was tomorrow! We must get some momentum going.

Zog was good today

Â