• Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Clark MOTM, a captain's performance.

Everyone did their part, a great team win. Looked like bad luck again having conceded after hitting the post, having a clear penalty denied, and having the ball cleared just off the line. Could have scored 5 goals tonight.

Bring it on again on Saturday, let's keep this rolling!

UTV

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Very good performance over 90 mins with a blip in the middle. Tactically Tim got it write, that floating midfielder that we had worked a treat even if I was surprised it was Nzogbia who played very well. Gill will be perfect for that role when fit?

People complaining about the subs are the same people that have been calling for Bacuna and Grealish to get some game time!

Should be the start of a run, loved the energy and desire in the first half as well as the pressing and quality we showed. Same again please Tim with set piece training added in.

Very impressed with Cleverly and Gabby I think we've just been playing look alikes. Hutton had a good game but is law to himself and needs to control his running as was lucky not to bet caught out of position. lowton good aswel.

Benteke had a poor game hopefully he is unleashed at the weekend, the goal will do him wonders.

Got the "luck" we DESERVED today and that the only way to get it!

what is this feeling? I'm Rambling because I'm delighted.

Foster MOTM

that was a terrible performance, don't expect to see him play on saturday

He's normally decent but **** knows what he was doing tonight, looked a bag of nerves all game. Happy days

Delph kept the ball moving, he found space and at time went from playing CDM to CAM. 

If you watch what he was doing, he was always driving into the space. So many times he took the ball from in front of the defence and ran into space, pretty much finding the man you would want, in space. 

he also produced two monumental tackles to prevent counter attacks just in their half before the half way line and one on Gardner. BOOM

He was MOTM for me, mainly because he obviously was given a free role to utilise his talents in midfield. 

Many other player played well, but it was Delph for me who was doing what we all wanted,

1. Find the man who was best placed to attack

2. Drive into the open space

3. Create urgency

4. Nailed Gardner.

Yes his best game for a long long time. 

It's great because this Saturday will be a more relaxed one.. We will hopefully have the momentum and hell.. We just won a game in the league!

Â