• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

I actually sat down after Chris ROLLED that pen in with my eyes full to take in what happened. I'm not sure there's been a more important goal scored in front of the Holte in recent times. That was monumental. We can **** do this.

Worst day ever. In Portsmouth and set to leave to the game. No wallet. Erm.... Where is it? Panic as it has my bus, ferry and match ticket and train ticket in. Follow the route I took, nothing, go to the Coffee shop I used that morning, nothing. I have no money, no travel bits, nothing. I had it to board the ferry, and had it for the coffee, but nobody had seen it. I miss my train, I ring my mum asking if she can help get me home, then start walking to the bank but have no ID on me, mum rings to say she is trying to contact my aunt, another hour passes and I miss the last possible train to get me there. I get a call to say get to the ferry as a friend of our has come over to get me. Get to the ferry, a tap on the back, lady from the Coffee shop (which is at the station) with the wallet, 'just handed in'

Of course it **** was! :(

More than anything last night I think the important thing was that we actually started to play well and look threatening. The amount of players in the box when the penalty was won was brilliant and it just goes to show if you gamble and get men in the box you get decisions.

Still feel high as kite!

• Like 1

Worst day ever. In Portsmouth and set to leave to the game. No wallet. Erm.... Where is it? Panic as it has my bus, ferry and match ticket and train ticket in. Follow the route I took, nothing, go to the Coffee shop I used that morning, nothing. I have no money, no travel bits, nothing. I had it to board the ferry, and had it for the coffee, but nobody had seen it. I miss my train, I ring my mum asking if she can help get me home, then start walking to the bank but have no ID on me, mum rings to say she is trying to contact my aunt, another hour passes and I miss the last possible train to get me there. I get a call to say get to the ferry as a friend of our has come over to get me. Get to the ferry, a tap on the back, lady from the Coffee shop (which is at the station) with the wallet, 'just handed in'

Of course it **** was! :(

Be relieved that you found it! That feeling will be almost as euphoric as seeing that penalty go in!  ;)

Delighted with the win mate. I ended up at home taking photos of the moon and watching from the sofa. It did mean I didn't have to travel home early this morning, but I'd rather be there in all honesty.

• Like 1

I actually sat down after Chris ROLLED that pen in with my eyes full to take in what happened. I'm not sure there's been a more important goal scored in front of the Holte in recent times. That was monumental. We can **** do this.

Were you in Lower North? It's just that I walked past couple of people who were sitting looking miserable and I thought they were undercover Tesco bags :lol:

To those who were there i give you 10/10 fantastic atmosphere

It's my birthday today, so last night was a great 28th birthday present :D

The atmosphere was great, and I expect Saturday to be just as good.

N'Zogbia was great, so were Gabby and Clark. Okore looked quite shaky, but hopefully that was a one off. I'm still a little dubious about Grealish and his contribution when attacking, perhaps he's nervous and needs to take a leap of faith to run at his man more often.

UTV!

Â