• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

How on earth I didn't crash the car on the way home is beyond me. As the yoof of today often say SCENES

Clark was a rock. Charlie was a revelation.

nzogbia? I thought he was poor.

I said before I didn't care about the cup, now I wish the cup game was tomorrow! We must get some momentum going.

Zog was good today

i thought he was by a distance our worst player, he didnt make a run off the man with the ball enough, too often he just stood there wanting it, make a run past him in to space so they can play the ball in to your path, make a run and take a defender away giving the bloke on the ball room to do something, either way just do something! then you add in that he can run at people, he can take people on, he can cross, and instead he's still trying to take 4 players on, just drop the shoulder beat your man buy a yard and fire the ball in, from memory i think he put 1 cross in, and that was one he spooned out of play in the 2nd half, he's finished as a villa player and he wont have another prem team touch him

Edited by villa4europe

Good first half performance but we didn't really come out for the second half

Tactically Tim dropped a bollock bringing Grealish on , that gave the baggies impetus ... Not a dig at Grealish but he was the wrong player to bring on he isn't a player that we have the luxury of being able to play at present

Cleverly had probably his best game for us and Clark looked good at the back

Just back after a shocking journey back- are they digging up the entire M5 and M6?

Its just a huge win tonight. This is what keeps you going through all the countless disappointments over the last few years. You try and to be flippant and think you don't care anymore but it's a lie. Like all the posters on VT Villa means so much to me and this is such a shot in the arm tonight. The buzz of getting a late winner after appearing to throw away the win it is the ultimate. That's football and that's why you keep coming back for more.

On the game- should have been out of sight in the first half. Gabby- where have you been this season? Need more of this please no more of that half-arsed shit.

Clark great, Hutton committed and Cleverley finally turning into the box to box midfielder I thought he was in the first place. Goal conceded a disappointment. Guzan needs to sort his kicking out. Not sure on Nzog starting what did Sinclair do wrong in last few games? Just a small quibble.

Starting to score regularly at home and only 3 defeats in 12 in all competitions at Villa Park. Lets make it a fortress.

Bring on the second act. Possibly 1 game to Wembley- its the least we deserve after the past few seasons.

UTV.

• Like 3

I'm not sure of the team selection. There is no way Gil does deserves to be left out. Is young Jack Grealish really the right player to mix it in a relegation scrap?

3 points but we were very fortunate. 

It's as if Gil and Sanchez are being punished for recently being hand picked by PL.  Each had a bad outing in their recent first team selection, but not enough to be stashed on the bench. If I'm either, and I see TS selecting Cleverly and/or Zog, I'm quitting to become a postal delivery boy because it makes them worse then them.

Â