A call to arms

VillaAndLoyal

As I read that, a lifetime of Aston Villa Football Club Memories came running through my mind. From 3rd Division to Kings of Europe and everything inbetween.

Brought tears to my eyes.

• Like 1

Our destiny today is in our own hands. If we come out of the blocks like we did on Tuesday, they won't know whats hit em. I think that Benteke goal could be the break we've been waiting for. Similar to Fergies Mark Robins moment or Evertons Adrian Heaths last gasp goal in the FA cup back in the 80's. Keep the faith. UTV

• 5 weeks later...

Think this needs a bump for QPR game… 

Do you're thing again folks it worked magic for the Albion games,

Lets not get to down about the Utd game, Lets Get Villa Park Vibrating again on Tuesday night! 

The Bells Are Ringing  :clap: For Claret & Blue!  :clap:

The bells are ringing for the claret and blue.

Claret and blue. Claret and blue.

The fans are singing for the claret and blue.

Claret and blue. Claret and blue.

Everybody is knowing, to the Villa they’re going.

Where the Villa are showing.

We’re the best in the land. Best in the land. 

So When you're smiling… When You're Smiling… The Holte End Smiles With You!  :D 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 3

Currently looking at way less than 30k for the QPR game and whilst I can understand fans are pissed off this club needs us again now. This is easily the most important game of our season. Win this and it can be the springboard for the final push to safety. Lose or draw, with what we have to follow, we will be in deep trouble.

The fans can make a difference in these crucial games. We showed that against Sunderland in a night game two years ago. Against West Brom more recently. A packed and vociferous Villa Park under the lights is an inspiring one for our players and an intimidating one for the opposition. If you can then get yourself down to Villa Park on Tuesday and once again play your part in helping this club drag itself to safety. We have shown many times that we can make a difference.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Way less than 30k? 

I think the club should be doing some last minute.com easter deals and get the place packed to the rafters! 

Nicky Key, Tom Fox, David Cameron… You're boys need to be giving out one hell of a beating!

Edited by Kingman

Grunch.

Just realized this second that I'm due to work all weekend on the weekend of the FA Cup semi final. I only work one in every six weekends and this is the one I get? F**king sods law. If I can't get a a swap I don't know what I'm going to do. Resign?

Â