If you could sacrifice something in order to guarantee Villa's Premier League survival, what would it be?

Villarocker

Without checking has anyone said the Blue noses yet ?

Tbh I really don't care anymore.  Until FFP is legally challenged and overturned is there any difference to me in us dropping down a division?

So we don't beat the likes of ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverplop anymore (oh hang on we rarely did anyway).

So we lose a few players (big deal - bad rubbish and all that)

So we don't have as much cash in the bank (not my issue).

So we have a half full stadium when 70% of the teams come to play us (not hurting my pocket).

On the flip side:

We might win a few games, season ticket prices should come down, we might be able to instil a brand of football that we all want to see being played (without any pressure on survival), more games!

Lerner will clearly be a nervous wreck.

Every cloud!

Without checking has anyone said the Blue noses yet ?

Tbh I really don't care anymore. Until FFP is legally challenged and overturned is there any difference to me in us dropping down a division?

So we don't beat the likes of ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverplop anymore (oh hang on we rarely did anyway).

So we lose a few players (big deal - bad rubbish and all that)

So we don't have as much cash in the bank (not my issue).

So we have a half full stadium when 70% of the teams come to play us (not hurting my pocket).

On the flip side:

We might win a few games, season ticket prices should come down, we might be able to instil a brand of football that we all want to see being played (without any pressure on survival), more games!

Lerner will clearly be a nervous wreck.

Every cloud!

This.

We might actually have the chance of winning something. Not absolutely no chance whatsoever before a ball is even kicked, but an actual chance. I know it's a hard league to win, but you'd start the season fancying our chances of being able to compete for first place. That's nothing like our situation in the Premier **** League.

There's nothing about the PL I'll miss. Nothing. In fact I we did go down, and then win the Championship, I'll be chuffed we've actually won something but probably irked that we'll be back up wafting around in a pointless division.

i would sacrifice any chance of a future threesome however remote the chances are..........................ermmmmm......................hang on......................................nah forget that, I said nothing

Lads and ladies. I need to confess something. Villa's awful current league form is down to me. Solely me, and my facial hair. Let me explain:

The last time I had a shave was Sunday 7th December. I was in Luxembourg and recovering from a heavy night out at some of the Grand Duchy's finest bars. Villa beat Leicester 2-1. Since that day I have let my beard go crazy. Even Moeen Ali would be proud of it. Unfortunately I have only just realised that as my beard got more impressive, the opposite happened to Villa. I get hairier and they get shitter. Well, fear no more. I am getting rid of the beard in time for the WBA game.

Not one to gloat, but I think you all owe me a thank you.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Â