If you could sacrifice something in order to guarantee Villa's Premier League survival, what would it be?

Villarocker

absolutely nothing at all. you think those tossers who get paid an average persons yearly wage and more a week deserve any sacrifices from the normal bloke and woman on the street? they do not give a shit about us and im pissing fed up of it, i would not piss on them if they were on fire. they are so far away on another planet compared to most of us and there is no way id give up any enjoyment i get wether its taking a shit on the toilet, having a few beers or whatever else i enjoy.

• Like 2

Lads and ladies. I need to confess something. Villa's awful current league form is down to me. Solely me, and my facial hair. Let me explain:

The last time I had a shave was Sunday 7th December. I was in Luxembourg and recovering from a heavy night out at some of the Grand Duchy's finest bars. Villa beat Leicester 2-1. Since that day I have let my beard go crazy. Even Moeen Ali would be proud of it. Unfortunately I have only just realised that as my beard got more impressive, the opposite happened to Villa. I get hairier and they get shitter. Well, fear no more. I am getting rid of the beard in time for the WBA game.

Olof will be proud

Lads and ladies. I need to confess something. Villa's awful current league form is down to me. Solely me, and my facial hair. Let me explain:

The last time I had a shave was Sunday 7th December. I was in Luxembourg and recovering from a heavy night out at some of the Grand Duchy's finest bars. Villa beat Leicester 2-1. Since that day I have let my beard go crazy. Even Moeen Ali would be proud of it. Unfortunately I have only just realised that as my beard got more impressive, the opposite happened to Villa. I get hairier and they get shitter. Well, fear no more. I am getting rid of the beard in time for the WBA game.

Olof will be proud

Or would he?!

Well based on the fact that 2 wins on the bounce is an extremely unlikely event for Villa over the last few years I would sacrifice defeat in the FA Cup next Saturday for 3 points in the league on Tuesday.

Would you sacrifice having won the European Cup?  I.e. We stay up and it gets wiped from History, back to the future style.

Not sure I would even though it hasn't really been part of my life as a Villa supporter (I was 2 at the time), we'd suddenly lose one of the big things which sets us apart from 'the rest'.  Then again, we could go down, do a Leeds and basically disappear as a football club... think i'd have to toss a coin.

Would you sacrifice having won the European Cup? I.e. We stay up and it gets wiped from History, back to the future style.

Not sure I would even though it hasn't really been part of my life as a Villa supporter (I was 2 at the time), we'd suddenly lose one of the big things which sets us apart from 'the rest'. Then again, we could go down, do a Leeds and basically disappear as a football club... think i'd have to toss a coin.

Hell, no. That was MY Villa, this lot aren't.
  • Like 2

Would you sacrifice having won the European Cup?  I.e. We stay up and it gets wiped from History, back to the future style.

Not sure I would even though it hasn't really been part of my life as a Villa supporter (I was 2 at the time), we'd suddenly lose one of the big things which sets us apart from 'the rest'.  Then again, we could go down, do a Leeds and basically disappear as a football club... think i'd have to toss a coin.

NO. there will always be a leeds united because of their fans and whatever happens at villa the fans will stick together in the end.

• Like 1

Would you sacrifice having won the European Cup? I.e. We stay up and it gets wiped from History, back to the future style.

Not sure I would even though it hasn't really been part of my life as a Villa supporter (I was 2 at the time), we'd suddenly lose one of the big things which sets us apart from 'the rest'. Then again, we could go down, do a Leeds and basically disappear as a football club... think i'd have to toss a coin.

Absolutely not. Give up our greatest achievement in exchange for finishing 17th in something?

• Like 2

272.gif

Â