Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Have we had a penalty, or benefited from an own goal or a deflection this season?

A little bit of luck please. An off-side goal or a fluke

Something!

• Like 4

Can't really see the point of picking the 11 I'd like to see as it just feels so hopeless. However WBA is not the most difficult of games, their best hope imo is a 0-0 considering Ideye and Berahino are out. We need a goal in the first half if we are going to win this.

I'm surprised so many think we'll get something out of this. I don't particularly rate West Brom that highly, but we're in such terrible form that I honestly can't see us winning another league game all season.

• Like 1

A draw doesn't really do anything for us given what is to follow. I can't see us winning, and I feel sure that we will lose all three matches this week.

Tuesday will show the clear difference in experience and pressure between the two managers. One, a hardened campaigner with experience of getting results at this end of the table. The other, a self-confident firecracker who seems to talk a good game but lacks the experience at this end of the table in the circumstances he has found himself in.

The players need to rally, the fans need to rally. The Baggies are coming for us... I hope we are ready.

The cup game may be different, but I just can't see it.

I'm surprised so many think we'll get something out of this. I don't particularly rate West Brom that highly, but we're in such terrible form that I honestly can't see us winning another league game all season.

The form is clearly improving - the results are not (yet) - there is a difference !

We were better last game, so this being at home, with reality setting in for the players, and the fact it's only the baggies, then Benteke will be the difference - one or two goals from him and zero from the tesco bags.

-----------------Guzan------------------

--Hutton---okore---clark---lowton--

-----------------Sanchez----------------

--Gil---Westwood---Delph----Bacuna-

------------------Benteke-------------------

-----------------Guzan------------------

--Hutton--Vlaar--Clark---Lowton--

-----------------Okore------------------

-----------Gil-----------Delph----------

Grealish----------------------Sinclair

--------------Benteke-------------------

Guzan