Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

We need to get an early goal to mess up their tactics as they are becoming experts at nullifying teams. Gabby or Weimann can't start as they give the ball away too easy, I'd like to see a 3 of Gil, Sinclair and Cole behind Benteke.

Dont really care if it goes in off Cleverleys arse or the Hand of God makes an intervention - we need points. an ugly win is just what we need. One thing for sure is Sherwood will find out alot about the mentality of his players in derby week. Lion hearts are needed. Sinclair has a point to prove to the Baggies fans, Bacuna simply has to play.

• Like 1

Why didn't Gil play against Newcastle? Was it tactical or is there more to it? From what Sherwood has said we need to get on the front foot from the off against the Baggies so I expect (hope) Gill plays -he's by far our most effective and creative player.

Not even a must not loose. For me its got the the stage where we simply have to win. Don't know what team he should pick but he has to pick Gil and get him into the game as must as possible. Against Stoke we hoofed it and that is no good to Gil. 

Agree with what someone said above, in that if we score early (unlikely) it would disrupt their game plan and force them to open up and come at us. Sadly, as we cant hit a cow's arse with a banjo it'll likely be a close game that we find a way of throwing away.

-----------------Guzan---------------

Lowton----Vlaar----Clark----Ally

------Westwood----Sanchez-----

----------------Bacuna--------------

----Gil-------------------Grealish--

--------------Benteke---------------

Delph has been rubbish IMO

Gabby rubbish

Weimann rubbish

Lowton played well last time

• Like 1