Have you given up on this season?

Marka Ragnos

Given up?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Have you packed this season in, emotionally?

• Yes
    • No
    • Almost
    • Other - explain

I haven't given up by a long way. It is not in my make up and I don't believe it is in the make up of this club. When the chips are down, when things have been dire then it makes me even more determined to roll up my sleeves and fight. That has got to be the mentality of everyone associated with this club.

Now is certainly not the time to throw in the towel. We have been dire but so have plenty of other sides and we are still with in 1 point of safety and less than a handful of points of two other teams.

F**k this giving up crap. This club has meant way too much to all of us, and thousands and fans that went before us, for us to even contemplate that. Every supporter that can should get themselves down to Villa Park on Tuesday. Giving up is not what this club is about and it is now time to play our part in helping Aston Villa retain its top flight status.

You have won me over Mark. UTV!

• Like 1

i had given up but today went to my aunts grave in witton cemetary.went passed archie kennedy's grave(famous villa skipper from the 1890's).read what was written on it.no freakin way am i giving up on us.we will stay up,get sold and rise again.looking at my old programmes from the 70's and reading the notes lord ron of aston used to write has made me remember how great a club we are.we'll beat the baggies just like we did in 81 when batson passed to withy.it is henry the 5th time.

:flag:  

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 3