Have you given up on this season?

Marka Ragnos

Given up?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Have you packed this season in, emotionally?

• Yes
    • No
    • Almost
    • Other - explain

not yet, my mom is a qpr fan so ive got that game, my dads a baggies fan so got those games, if we win in the cup i'll be doing a wembley weekend, got a weekend tear up planned for southampton away

days like today though, going through the motions, dont watch soccer am or jeff, dont watch the mid day game, dont watch any football after of MOTD, probably wont watch any football tomorrow either

11 games to go and in the bottom 3 on goal difference, FA cup quarter final - why would anyone give up? Saw a big improvement in the team today so i'm confident we'll stay up and have a wembley trip to look forward to.

Keep the faith

• Like 4

11 games left and winnable games at home. Still time to dig ourselves out this mess

You mean at home, where we hardly ever win?

You can't deny we've got easier games at home for the rest of the season.

If we don't get enough points from the games left at home we don't deserve to stay up

'easier' - we are the worst team in the league. I can't see us winning a game at the minute. I hope and wish I am wrong! 

If we fail to win either game against the baggies that will probably tell you all you need to know about the rest of the season. However, for some daft reason, I can just see us struggling all the way to the Spurs away game and then, because of Sherwood's knowledge of their players, picking up something at Spurs. In the event of that happening, I could see us start believing again and picking up the points needed therein.

11 games to go and in the bottom 3 on goal difference, FA cup quarter final - why would anyone give up? Saw a big improvement in the team today so i'm confident we'll stay up and have a wembley trip to look forward to.

Keep the faith

Love your positivity Robbie09. UTV

Keep the faith

This.

Giving up on our club is a joke, cant be real fans.

UTV

• Like 1

If we fail to win either game against the baggies that will probably tell you all you need to know about the rest of the season. However, for some daft reason, I can just see us struggling all the way to the Spurs away game and then, because of Sherwood's knowledge of their players, picking up something at Spurs. In the event of that happening, I could see us start believing again and picking up the points needed therein.

I had not thought about the Sherwood-Spurs link. They might just help us out as long as they are not still in with a shout of a top 4 position at that point. But I guess it will be down to us winning the home games we need to and not losing games against those clubs who are in the bottom 6 with us.    

Keep the faith

Love that attitude. Wish I shared your optimism!