• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Just watched the Premier League highlights on AVTV and can't believe we didn't get something from the game yesterday.

Newcastle scored from an Okore error, dropping at the feet of Cisse to slot in from 5 yards.

It looked to me, a more positive attempt by our players and we created 'good' chances for Benteke, Sinclair, Agbonlahor and Cleverley. 2 rightly disallowed goals were frustrating as both players had the time to check their runs.

Very disappointed to have got nothing from the game but still expect us to compete in the closing stages of the season. I can actually see us picking up points - huge game though on Tuesday - would rather 3 points in the league than progression in the cup.

• Like 1

It seems no matter the formation, the tactics, the mood, the injury list, the performance & the personnel

We lose

The winning mentality has gone.

I thought there was an improvement, certainly in chances created. If you look at the other teams in the mix: Leicester, Burnley, QPR, Sunderland, Hull then we have a favourable run in and we have the capacity to improve.. I am not sure that the other teams do. We have gone on two shocking losing runs and yet we are still in the mix. Until we are mathematically relegated, I am going to try and remain positive.. All we have to do is finish 1 point better off than 3 of 4 or 5 other dire teams... The fat lady isn't singing... yet...

She's just having trouble finding the microphone .

Â