• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

We're down this season, Lerner should have appointed a proper manager much earlier in the season, as Sherwood is clearly not the man for the job.

Well done Lerner, you've managed to **** it up again with your dire appointments.

This is the worst Villa team I have ever seen since I've been supporting us, an embarrassment that deserve to be relegated.

Another incredibly frustrating day, I thought we played much better than we have been under Lambert and at least had quite a few chances to score. Another really poor goal to concede which we can't afford to do when we score the amount we do. There are some small positives I'm trying to cling on to, the chances created and the fact that mostly all the other results went our way.

I still think we got rid of Lambert far too late and that is ultimately what will cost us. West Brom really could be a season defining game, win and we've got a good chance but lose and I think that's it.  

• Like 2

Feel sorry for the guys. They are a League 1 squad saddled with Premier League expectations. Can't blame them. What are they supposed to do -- ask not to be paid? They must feel bad. But I don't blame them. I blame Lerner.

Absolute rubbish. League 1 squad? Laughable.

• Like 1

Dumb Ways to Die should be our theme song.

Each week we find new ways to shoot ourselves in the head.

I have accepted it now. We are one of the 3 worst teams if not THE worst team in the Premier League. I'm expecting do down, and anything other than that will be a miracle.

• Like 3

Feel sorry for the guys. They are a League 1 squad saddled with Premier League expectations. Can't blame them. What are they supposed to do -- ask not to be paid? They must feel bad. But I don't blame them. I blame Lerner.

maybe League 1 is over the top but on current form I dont expect many to be getting many Premier League calls come July1st

• Like 1

We deserved something from the game but it's hard to take any consolation from that at this stage. We did run terribly out if steam towards the end, too, and the subs were absolutely awful. We're running out of time...

• Like 1

maybe League 1 is over the top but on current form I dont expect many to be getting many Premier League calls come July1st

No way we're going to survive in Championship. We'll slip through like piss down the toilet. They have this rule there, too, that you have to get balls into the net to win games, you know?

Â