• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

I don't even get it though - it's not like we're a group of terrible footballers, not the greatest team selection ever... Made changes way too late. Benteke was great today. Agbonlahor largely anonymous, Gil was on the bench when he's been by far and away our best player since signing. 

Tim Sherwood is not the messiah, despite his own illusions of grandeur. Too focussed on Spurs and how much they should be missing him. Sod him.

I'm not gonna let this absolute embarrassment of a team put me in a crap mood every Saturday. It's absolutely atrocious how poor we are. I don't think there are 3 worse teams than us. The amount of negative records broken and the fact that we just don't seem to care are all pointing towards us going down. Who'd have ever thought that supporting this great team would ever become so embarrassing....

• Like 1

Sacked Lambert too late. 

Fixed for you. If we go down then I hope Lerner loses £millions and those that wanted Lambert to stay until at least Christmas take a long hard look at themselves.

That bloke has destroyed us.

• Like 4

Feel sorry for the guys. They are a League 1 squad saddled with Premier League expectations. Can't blame them. What are they supposed to do -- ask not to be paid? They must feel bad. But I don't blame them. I blame Lerner.

The thing is, individually we have a mid table premier league team, just not one put together particularly well. We have a manager who's more interested in his own media profile than managing, can sky take him away please.

• Like 1

Â