The road-map back from the edge of relegation

Marka Ragnos

Sorry, tired of contemplating relegation. What I'd like to ask is -- from this day forward -- what precisely do we need to do, step by step, in as much detail as possible, to stay up? If you were manager, what would you do, from this day forward? Give us a clear road map for avoiding the drop. Show us your map!

surely if you were at the edge of something you wouldn't need a road map, rather you would simply turn around to avoid falling to your death.

Haha. But I hope it's not so much a perpendicular shot off the edge for us as a glancing tangential route, and we might still get back on the track. Here we are ...

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Shifted To Neutral
  • Like 2

Drop Gabby, Delph, Sanchez and Vlaar....................and pray that Weimann, Cleverley, Westwood and Okore suddenly become better players.

Lerner/Lambert has left the cupboard bare, whoever made the deal with Derby so that we couldn't recall Bent has droppped the ball there.

No I don't think Bent is the answer but Bent scores goals something none of this squad can.

• Like 2

Drop Gabby, Delph, Sanchez and Vlaar....................and pray that Weimann, Cleverley, Westwood and Okore suddenly become better players.

Lerner/Lambert has left the cupboard bare, whoever made the deal with Derby so that we couldn't recall Bent has droppped the ball there.

No I don't think Bent is the answer but Bent scores goals something none of this squad can.

I don't think we'll need to drop Vlaar

Start playing ridiculously attacking football. Throw everything forward and back Sanchez and the defenders to cut off counter attacks. I'm tired of Benteke being the only player in the box for us.

Also, Gabby has to start on the bench. Bring him on late against tired defenders and tell him to sprint everywhere, but he just doesn't offer enough at this point.

sanchez while a good player is a luxury and tries to do stupid passes at times, Vlaar yesterday got a tackle wrong, think everyone of our  defenders have done that at some time.

it did look like more players were trying to get in the box yesterday but while it is just bouncing of benteke and there is lead in his boots, it is hard for those trying to join him too.

We have no option but to keep playing benteke up top and i don`t think TS was giving any tactics away about saying we need to get it to him earlier either, i think that was said to try boost bentekes confidence.

the roadmap is simple get benteke scoring and there will be no problem staying up

He has to identify the players in the squad that are up for the fight and are capable of taking in his ideas and inplementing them on matchday. Cleverly was unfortunate to be dropped so was Westwood. To be honest Lambert has brought in some crap. I don't think players like Cissoko, Sanchez, Hutton, Weimann are good enough to keep us up

We certainly need a little bit of luck - can't believe we're the only Prem team yet to be awarded a penalty this season (just to goes to show how little our players are in the opposition box!).

Confidence must be rock bottom and a scruffy win could work wonders but I just feel we're never going to get the rub of the green this season.

Guarentee that Newcastle, after being thumped yesterday, will be so fired up next week we'll be blown of the park within the first 30 minutes.

• Like 2

Newcastle - win

West Brom - win

Sunderland - win

Swansea - win

Man Utd - win

Spurs - win

QPR - win

Man City - win

Everton - win

West Ham - win

S'oton - win

Burnley - win

36 points gained.

we stay up.

have you sent all them clubs an e-mail to that effect? :)

Â