Pre-Match Thread

roonst83

I knew Gil was getting benched and Gabby brought back in. A knew manager is going to pick the players he's heard of. Gil will have to prove himself all over again, and Gabby will have to prove he's shit all over again.

• Like 1

Not terribly confident about this one. I don't know what to expect and I feel dropping Gil is a questionable decision. We'll see. Let's hope the boys prove me wrong. We desperately need something positive from this game.

Not terribly confident about this one. I don't know what to expect and I feel dropping Gil is a questionable decision. We'll see. Let's hope the boys prove me wrong. We desperately need something positive from this game.

Agree completely, it's pretty vital to start scoring points soon and this experimental line up seems a gamble. I suppose he's got to try something though...

Because he's still our most likely goal scorer.

he don't score

He's going through a lean patch at the moment but he's not going to end it whilst on the bench. We have no one more likely than him. If we drop Benteke and go down it'll look pretty dumb. I can't really understand why Lambert dropped him.