• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Can't understate how massive that loss was today. The nature of it has ruined all the good spirit of the week.

There were some positives going forward, but that was a patched up Stoke team and it had to be a win. I cannot see us recovering from that result.

We'll draw v Newcastle then get thumped by the obsessed ones (who themselves are a very poor side) - I'm sure of it.

Lambert mkII. I don't blame the manager(s), and I don't even blaim the players for being at the level of their relative costs...book stops at the owner for me.

Book... LOL

Haha, "buck...I blaim my current 2 day sesh...

Can't understate how massive that loss was today. The nature of it has ruined all the good spirit of the week.

There were some positives going forward, but that was a patched up Stoke team and it had to be a win. I cannot see us recovering from that result.

We'll draw v Newcastle then get thumped by the obsessed ones (who themselves are a very poor side) - I'm sure of it.

I didnt find it that much different to any other game this season....you could say, same old, same old!

well we're in some deep shit now.

the new manager effect couldn't get us a win at home, or even a point at home, or more movement, or more chances.

Sherwood is really going to have to earn his corn now, we need at least a point away at newcastle and to beat west brom and sunderland in the next 3 or we are well and truly screwed.

• Like 2

We hit that ground with a bump,today showed how tough this is going to be. Leadership and courage are not in our make up the so called captain is not fit and got totally caught out on both the incidents that led to goals. Not  a brain in sight from any player today and an average stoke side took the points from little boys who got shoved around a bit.Fabian did not have a forward move in him today and took the easy option all match, midfield way to light and never going to compete with sunday football tactics.Lets hope Tim saw this today and learns fast,        These boys have to become men.

Another gutless, spineless performance from a gutless and spineless team

i am not having a go at Sherwood but I have always questioned changing managers this late in the season. Lambert should have been fired at XMAS and the new manager handed a decent transfer kitty. I believe that Lerner/Fox left it late so they diddnt have to spend in the January window. Sherwood will now become the new puppet for Lerner.....keep us up without spending cash. That leaves Tim a really difficult, if not impossible task. By rights, all our anger should have been directed at Lerner! Sherwood needs to become yet another 'miracle worker' whilst Lerner escapes the considerable flak that he deserves after 4 years of underinvestment! Please Mr Lerner, give us back our club!

Right I'd take relegation if it guarantees that Lerner goes!

Dire! I have seen Sunday league players take better set pieces then our bunch! Not looking forward to work monday I work with a Stoke fan ( my manager ) he was expecting us to roll them over had the excuses ready ( half the squad injured) I even put us down for a 2-1 win on our guess the score competition. .. Last time I back us lol!!

Another gutless, spineless performance from a gutless and spineless team

i am not having a go at Sherwood but I have always questioned changing managers this late in the season. Lambert should have been fired at XMAS and the new manager handed a decent transfer kitty. I believe that Lerner/Fox left it late so they diddnt have to spend in the January window. Sherwood will now become the new puppet for Lerner.....keep us up without spending cash. That leaves Tim a really difficult, if not impossible task. By rights, all our anger should have been directed at Lerner! Sherwood needs to become yet another 'miracle worker' whilst Lerner escapes the considerable flak that he deserves after 4 years of underinvestment! Please Mr Lerner, give us back our club!

Right I'd take relegation if it guarantees that Lerner goes!

Lerner cant sell the club now, he is gonna have no chance when we drop to the championship. Who is gonna pay his asking price? We go down we are stuck with him and I really see no light at the end of the tunnel!

If that is the new manager effect I want Lambert back.

If there is a game plan beyond lumping it to Gabby I couldn't see it. Sherwood was a desperate appointment and one that will now likely take us down. We are so bad it is embarrassing and the team is too good to be where it is, but if is and I cannot see how on earth they are going to get out of it.

Â