Sign in to follow this  
maqroll

Robocraft (Free on Steam)

I've put about 20 hours in to it, but haven't played in a couple of months. Towards the higher levels it takes forever to level up, but I like that you can just degrade your parts to level down to play with friends at lower levels.

Might play a few games this weekend now that you've reminded me that it exists!

I've put about 20 hours in to it, but haven't played in a couple of months. Towards the higher levels it takes forever to level up, but I like that you can just degrade your parts to level down to play with friends at lower levels.

Might play a few games this weekend now that you've reminded me that it exists!

Is it any good?

The action is great fun. The first couple of levels can be a little slow, until you unlock some of the better weapons and movement kit. It's very basic, it never gets move complicated than driving around with one attack button, but when you can start to fly, or use the move powerful weapons, it's very satisfying. 

I recall my biggest problem being fighting the urge to ram as many cannons on my vehicle as I could, because I'd often end up upside down.

I use the same nick on Steam as I do here, so feel free to add me if you want someone to play with.

• Like 1

strange, so i downloaded it thru steam, but when it asks for my password which i can't remember it says an email has been sent with new password, but i get no email

do i need to register with the game or will it accept my steam name and password?

well, i'm in the build area, and my mouse sensitivity is making the game unplayable! maybe settings can fix it, if not, i can't play it...

Sign in to follow this  

Â