Upgrading a U18 season ticket

ender4

Hi, 

I've been given 2 season cards to use at the Stoke match tomorrow, in the Holte end.

One is an U18 ticket, but i was planning to take my wife (her first ever football match!)

Can i use this season card?

Do i need to upgrade it?

Is it possible to upgrade a season card just for 1 match?

How much would it cost?

• Like 1

Hi, 

I've been given 2 season cards to use at the Stoke match tomorrow, in the Holte end.

One is an U18 ticket, but i was planning to take my wife (her first ever football match!)

Can i use this season card?

Do i need to upgrade it?

Is it possible to upgrade a season card just for 1 match?

How much would it cost?

I'm almost sure you can do this, just call the ticket office. They should just charge you the difference in ticket price so won't be a lot.

it will be fine! shouldn't be an issue as no-one is maintaining the card reader!! Just swipe it and walk in!!

A friend of mine has used his daughters under 18's season ticket for his girlfriend to use before when his daughter couldn't go!! and there was no issue at all!!

I would just try and go in with it first, but you'll need more time in case you have to go back to the ticket office

I get a student concession ticket (I do have a student ID card) it bleeps as I go through but never been questioned despite looking far too old to be a student.

So I agree just go for it, leaving a bit of time if you are unlucky.

If you want to upgrade you will have to ask the season ticket holder to get tickets allocated to you , you may be ok but in front of the turnstiles where the stewards stand there are lights that flash green for adults and yellow for concessions and i have seen them stop people before

Â