Pre-Match Thread

chappy

So excited for this game, maybe it's the win against them this week, but I'm starting to feel more excited about when we play again. I think he'll keep Given in the side for the FA Cup, rather than put the Gooze in. Left back (and right back!) are problematic, but I'm still fairly hopeful we can get a win. My predicted side:

Given 

Bacuna      Okore         Clark         Lowton

Cleverley Delph

Gil                                              Sinclair

Bentekkers          Agbonlahor 

Two weeks ago I didn't think I'd be putting Cleverley in over Westwood, but he played well on Tuesday.

Lawro has us down to lose this one in his weekly predictor. Apparently we unconvincingly won on Tuesday and it should've been a draw.

I saw this. What a load of sh*t. I take solace in the fact he's bloody useless at predicting anything. We dominated for most of Tuesday.

Are Richardson, senderos, Vlaar and baker still injured?

I think he might have to go with bacuna at right back which will be a worry for me with his defending.

Yes to Richardson, Senderos and Baker. Vlaar is touch and go.

Who is Lawton?

You know exactly who he is referring to, whats the point in highlight a spelling error? That sort of post is almost as pointless as the one i'm currently writing.

(Gil, Sinclair and Grealish should start this game, attack from the very start).

Who is Lawton?

You know exactly who he is referring to, whats the point in highlight a spelling error? 

200_s.gif

I just find it very frustrating that fans spell the names of their own players wrong. Lowton's been in the squad for three seasons now.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

Given

Bacuna    Okore     Clark    Lowton

Sanchez

Cleverley        Delph

Gil

Sinclair  Benteke

Clark was immense on Tuesday but he's one booking away from being suspended apparently so I'm of half a mind to think he should be rested if Vlaar is fit so he is available next week. I also think Bacuna is a liability at RB and think Lowton deserve a chance to stake his claim at RB so I'd go

Given

Lowton Okore Vlaar Kinsella

Cleverley westwood Delph Gil

Gabby Benteke

• Like 1

This will ba a different West Brom side to Tuesday night. They can't play as badly as they did then (hopefully they do)

Need to sort out our defending at corners because although they never had many they looked a threat.

My line up for tomorrow

Given

Lowton vlaar Clark bacuna

Westwood

Cleverly. Delph

Gil

Benteke agbonlahor

Win again please villa. Making my way up for my first Derby game and I don't want to be driving home to Wales disappointed.

• Like 1