Pre-Match Thread

chappy

Who is Lawton?

You know exactly who he is referring to, whats the point in highlight a spelling error?

200_s.gif

I just find it very frustrating that fans spell the names of their own players wrong. Lowton's been in the squad for three seasons now.

Lowton autocorrected to Lawton. I'm sorry if this annoyed you so much to highlight it. I will proof read my posts in future for this reason as I'm sure all yours are 100% spot on.

given

bacuna okore clark lowton 

delph   cleverly 

gil

sinclair           gabby 

benteke

i would like to see this , but i think he will have nzog in for sinclair which is not too bad if he carries on from tue. 

• Like 1

given

bacuna okore clark lowton 

delph   cleverly 

gil

sinclair           gabby 

benteke

i would like to see this , but i think he will have nzog in for sinclair which is not too bad if he carries on from tue. 

This would be my team too.

After Gabby had a good game on Tuesday, I think it would be stupid not to play Gil in the role in behind the striker and Gabby in a striker/winger role floating in and out of the channels. They are going to be on alert with Gabby, hopefully giving Gil and Sinclair a bit more space. 

what about dale stephens?

Still in Julies basement. 

Aside - Sometimes I use VT memes in real life. Very confusing for those I am conversing with at the time. 

VT isn't real life?! :(

For some strange reason, I think Sherwood will completely change the team. Here's what I think it will be.

Given

Bacuna - Clark - Okore - Lowton

Sanchez - Delph

Gil                            Sinclair

Benteke - Gabby

Guzman

Lawton Okory Clarke Bacoona

Westy Delf

Sinclaire Gill Agbong

Benteeky

Play it slightly different, if we do same again they've had 90mins to suss us out already, Pulis team will play the same every week so we know what to expect we just need to surprise them 1st half and get them on the back foot. 2 CDM's will give us enough cover at the back i feel, and the forward line gives us movement, cover of the weak full-backs and pace.

Let's get ourselves to Wembley

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like the result of tomorrow's match doesn't as much as the result we had on Tuesday. I felt Tuesday was far more important for us as a football club. If we lose tomorrow I won't really feel like we've lost "bragging" rights. 

I don't know if I would feel the same way had we lost on Tuesday though. 

Edited by PieFacE

We need to win to carry form to Sunderland which is a big game ...... winning tomorrow will be big for Wembley, big for the league effort and big for beating the Tesco bags !