Tickets

PieFacE

Lots of ST holders are in the same position as myself and haven't got tickets yet as the people I'm sitting with aren't eligible until tomorrow.

After the end of Friday there will be limited availability in large parts of the ground I'd have thought.

Yeah, I'd second this. Still wouldn't expect it to sell out though. There's a chance if we beat them in the league and have a final surge following that

This club is a joke.

I phoned up because I could see this problem coming, and I was right to. I've bought tickets for two other people on two occasions each without putting their client reference down. At the ticket office I bought tickets with my mate standing next to me, and they didn't ask for his details. I bought them online, they said on the phone that the option is there to put the other person's reference down, but it wasn't an obvious prompt when I did it.

So basically, they said wait until Friday to get them, along with others that have just got a history of going to Villa.

That's all well and good, but what happens when/if we get to Wembley? Is Nicky Keye a VTer?

I had exactly the same as I take my son. I explained this to the ladies on the phone, who acknowledged that every one of my past purchase's consisted of 1 Adult & 1 child, and as such she set up a client reference for my son including past history. Maybe I got them on a good day but it was sorted pretty quickly. Edited by av1

I spoke to 3 people today and the female was by far the most helpful and had the most common sense. Managed to get the 5 tickets I need but if we win I'm going to have this entire situation all over again with going to Wembley.

One of my mates had only a West Brom game on his entire history, because over the 10 years and 100+ games I've been to with him since knowing him, I've bought the tickets for us. They thought he was imposing as a West Brom fan :lol:

• Like 1

The ticket office have been doing a client reference system for years and continually tell you to attach your tickets to your references. I know most of us didn't think they'd be necessary but the onus is on you to do it.

• Like 1

They have made the ticketing for this far too complicated. They should have just done ST holders first and able to buy say a extra 2 tickets, non ST holders who have been to 1 of the previous rounds, and the rest with a booking history this season.

Bradford allowed ST holders to buy extra tickets and now have a situation where ST holders won't get a ticket for their 1/4 final. The way Villa have done it is that every one who deserves a ticket will get one and more than likely every one who wants one will get one too.

• Like 2

They have made the ticketing for this far too complicated. They should have just done ST holders first and able to buy say a extra 2 tickets, non ST holders who have been to 1 of the previous rounds, and the rest with a booking history this season.

Bradford allowed ST holders to buy extra tickets and now have a situation where ST holders won't get a ticket for their 1/4 final. The way Villa have done it is that every one who deserves a ticket will get one and more than likely every one who wants one will get one too.

1- Bradford's ground is 17,000 less than Villa's and 2- I suggested a extra 2 per season holder, not 6 like Bradford. 

1- Bradford's ground is 17,000 less than Villa's and 2- I suggested a extra 2 per season holder, not 6 like Bradford.

Ok mate well our ground is 42000 with 6500 away fans that leaves about 35500 tickets we have about 18000 ST holders If every ST only bought one we wouldn't have enough never mind those fans who've been to most home games without a ST. I'm a ST holder and don't think I should be allowed extra to give to who I see fit. Tickets should go to fans who've attended games. As I said I think every one who wants to go will get a ticket and they should be sold in a manner that rewards you going to all games not just a 1/4 final. The only way to do that is through the sort of system in place.

• Like 1

I don't have an ST this season and have been unable to make the Leicester and WBA games. As such im hoping to go to wembley (if we win!) so hope my attendance at the 3rd and 4th round counts for something. I think the ticketing has been fair for this match.

• Like 1

Trying to buy 2 tickets but its saying I need to assign the 2nd one to somebody else, rocket polishers!

You will need another reference. Must have booking history. Stops WBA fans buying in our end

Cheers pal! But what a load of crap that system is, I have booking history and I always buy for me and my mate they should at least acknowledge people don't all go on their own.

Â