Tickets

PieFacE

OS

But Sherwood will hope for more progress and a semi-final trip to Wembley in the competition still viewed as the best domestic cup tournament in world football.

Prices are: North Stand Lower/Family Stand £20 [adults] £15 [Over 65s] and £10 [u18s], Holte End £25 [adults] £20 [Over 65s] and £15 [u18s] and Trinity Road/Doug Ellis £30 [adults] £25 [Over 65s] and £10 [u18s].

On Thursday February 19, tickets are on sale to Season card holders who have attended all three previous home 2014-15 FA Cup matches.

On Friday February 20 (9am-2pm), season card holders who have attended two home 2014-15 FA Cup matches can purchase tickets.

On Friday February 20 from 2pm-6pm, season card holders who have attended one home 2014-15 FA Cup matches can purchase tickets.

On Saturday February 21 (9am-1pm and post-match), tickets are on sale to 2014-15 season card holders - in person and online.

On Monday February 23, season card holders can snap up tickets across all channels.

On Tuesday February 24, tickets are on sale to season card holders and Villa cash members.

On Wednesday February 25 (9am-2pm), supporters with a booking history who have attended six 2014-15 home matches can buy tickets.

On Wednesday February 25 (2pm-6pm), supporters with a booking history who have attended four 2014-15 home matches can buy tickets.

On Thursday February 26, tickets are on sale to supporters who have bought tickets to two 2014-15 home matches.

On Friday February 27, tickets are on sale with a varied AVFC booking history.

Season card holders have until 6pm on Tuesday February 24 to claim their own seat.

WBA have requested their full ticket allocation in line with FA Cup rules.

Therefore, the North Upper will be closed to home fans and Season Card Holders will not have the option to claim their seats for this fixture.

Season Card Holders who sit in the North Upper should contact Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970 to purchase an alternative seat for this fixture.

Cup Scheme Members who are located within the North Upper WILL NOT have their credit/debit card charged for this fixture.

All debit/credit card payments are subject to a £2 booking fee.

(No booking fees will apply to tickets booked online).

Supporters are strongly advised to purchase tickets online during this busy period, particularly in the run up to the Stoke City home match, where booking fees can be avoided.

Where possible, we kindly request supporters to the use the 'Print at Home' option.

All other supporters will receive paper tickets for this fixture.

Season Cards will NOT be activated for this fixture.

Villa Cash can only be redeemed in person or over the phone until 6pm on Friday March 6th.

The ticket office will have extended opening hours for supporters visiting the ticket office in person, on the following dates:

Sunday March 1st - 10.00am to 3.00pm

Monday March 2nd - 9.00am to 6.00pm

Tuesday March 3rd - 9.00am to 7.45pm (Vs WBA Premier League match)

Wednesday March 4th 9.00am to 6.00pm

Thursday March 5th - 9.00am to 6.00pm Friday March 6th 9.00am to 6.00pm B

ooking history will be based upon games played and does not include tickets for future fixtures until played.

Supporters are reminded to assign tickets to other attending supporters in order to build up booking history.

This should be completed at the point of purchase as tickets CANNOT be re-assigned once the match has been played.

Should you experience problems while trying to assign tickets online, please contact Consumer Sales.

It is essential that you register and use only ONE Client Reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Aston Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office.

As always, priority for bookings will be given to supporters who have purchased for previous cup rounds

This is a CUP SCHEME fixture.

Members of the Cup Scheme will have had their credit/debit card automatically charged on Wednesday February 18th and match ticket(s) sent to them. Cup Scheme Members are advised to check their Booking History online to ensure that payment has been successfully taken by NOON on Monday February 23rd to avoid losing your seat.

The club has no further information regarding a possible semi-final or final at this stage.

Edited by chappy

Are tickets for season card holders just the 1 ticket or can they buy extra, does anyone know?

Just one ticket per reference, be it season ticket or a client reference that meets any of the other sales criteria.

I'm a bit confused by this.

I'm not a season ticket holder but me and my dad have got a booking history and we both went to all of the FA Cup games. Does this mean that we can only buy the one-ticket? We bought the tickets in one rather than separately.

Also, it says "*Please note there is a maximum of six tickets per booking".

I'm actually going to need 3 tickets for this game.

Edited by Mantis

I'd hope that when you bought each ticket they'd have assigned them to 2 references ie yours and your dads, they seem to have sharpened up on this in the past couple of seasons, so effectively you'd both have at least 3 games each....

As for the max 6 tickets per booking I can only imagine that's with regards one caller using 6 valid references to get tickets per call, not sure a) why they'd linit that, and B) if I'm even right there, don't quote me!!

Might be worth a call to them just to clarify what you and your dad have on record for this season...?

Yeah, I think I might. We went to the 5th round, QF and SF in 2010 so I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to get 2 tickets at least.

EDIT: I'm not sure that I'll even be able to get 2 tickets. I just looked back at my account history and although I've been buying 2 tickets for each game they've always both got the same number next to them.

Edited by Mantis

it's £25, that's a bargain for an FA CUP derby clash surely?

normally £38 Holte Upper for West Brom isn't it?

I wish I could go but I can't get any until the 27th, as I have only taken the boy to one game this season. 

Surely everything will be gone by then. I would expect a complete sell out for this.

• Like 2

I wish I could go but I can't get any until the 27th, as I have only taken the boy to one game this season. 

Surely everything will be gone by then. I would expect a complete sell out for this.

I doubt it mate. We didn't even sell out the United game this season and that was a Saturday 3pm KO. I am sure you will be able to get one.

I reckon we should get around 38,000 for this one.

I doubt it mate. We didn't even sell out the United game this season and that was a Saturday 3pm KO. I am sure you will be able to get one.

Nah it'll sell out given time, price and Albion having 6,000 seats.

• Like 2

Nah it'll sell out given time, price and Albion having 6,000 seats.

The last 4 seasons Villa Park attendance v the Baggies-

2013-14 36,083
2012-13 34,489
2011-12 34,152
2010-11 37.015

And in modern football the league attendance is nearly always higher than the same fixture in a cup match. And in 2010-11 we averaged 37,000- this season we are around the 33,000 mark in the league. Bascially in the past five years a WBA is just a average attendance at Villa Park. Given it is the quarters and the away allocation will be 6,000 I reckon it will be about 38-39,000 in. Anyway I just hope it's a cracking match and we get to the semis.

I think it will sell out. Last time we played them we got 36k, that was with 3k Baggies, add on 3.5k this time and you are up to 39.5k, all it takes is an extra 3k Villa which isn't a big ask considering it's an FA Cup Quarter Final (over 50 years since we last had one of those at VP!), then factor in tickets are on average £10 cheaper than when we play them in the league.

Â