FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

Kingman

I started following Villa in the early 60s and every time we have reached the 6th round we have been drawn away. 8 times i believe !  Law of averages says we got be drawn at home  :D

• Like 3

Bradford. At home. Villa park absolutely rocking. Get the players up for it, the manager will definitely be up for it. Avenge last time, smash them to pieces. That is a potential season changer right there.

(Im aware a loss would have the opposite effect, but im riding the wave of optimism post BriliantBacuna!)

Edited by Don_Simon
  • Like 3

I started following Villa in the early 60s and every time we have reached the 6th round we have been drawn away. 8 times i believe !  Law of averages says we got be drawn at home  :D

5/10.

• Like 2

The one team I'd want to avoid here is Bradford.

They're the underdog and they've beaten us before.  It'd be horrible to have it happen again which does remain a possibility.

I don't mind if we draw them at Villa park but that pitch is a throwback to the 70s and they do really make it tough for teams. 

Bradford now 2 up!!

Overseeing an 8-0 loss and losing to Bradford in the same season. Is Poyet the new Lambert?

Wrong thread i am sure - but yes, lost at home to qpr 0-2, now bradford, they are as it stands headed south faster than we are.