Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

9 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Jesus. Well as close to a correct projection as possible. There are tons of them out there. Thought maybe someone had a link. 

Didn't know Mack and Mitchell had started posting on VT. 

No one can help you as what you want can't exist, you need to work out which projection you want, it's not us being technical and awkward

Just Mooney "List of Map Projections" and you'll maybe appreciate the dilema

• Like 1

It does exist. Which you would see if you looked into it. The type of projection isn't hugely important, but it would be beneficial if it was easy to visualize for kids. 

If you wanna argue semantics again, don't bother. Doesn't interest me. We all know what I am getting at here whether you like it or not. 

5 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It does exist. Which you would see if you looked into it. The type of projection isn't hugely important, but it would be beneficial if it was easy to visualize for kids. 

If you wanna argue semantics again, don't bother. Doesn't interest me. We all know what I am getting at here whether you like it or not. 

If you image search for 'accurate map size' you should find something like what you're looking for.

map1.jpg?itok=yrvW6cfN

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Why don't you look for it yourself instead of asking on VT

22 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are globes accurate in this respect?

If not, why not - surely that's possible?

Globes are, globes transferred to 2D are not

Even the Map that Brian posted has flaws especially towards the poles, it's called the Gall-Peters Projection, it preserves the correct surface area per landmass but distorts the shape of each landmass

What the OP asks for is still impossible

But hey ho, can't help some people

• Like 2

If you actually read what I wrote it would make things easier for you. 

I'll help you. "As close to correct projection as possible". 

If you need that further explain let me know. But I know you don't, as you understood well what I asked for.

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

If you actually read what I wrote it would make things easier for you. 

I'll help you. "As close to correct projection as possible". 

If you need that further explain let me know. But I know you don't, as you understood well what I asked for.

And when will you understand that is a nonsense?

• Like 1

Â