Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

5 hours ago, The_Rev said:

It does include Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.   Just shows where the centre of the country really is though, geographically it's somewhere around Birmingham (varies slightly depending on your methodology of measurement) but if you are taking the centre as being somewhere in the middle of where people actually live then it's probably just outside of Milton Keynes! 

Bit of a cheat to include Calais though 

• Like 1

@XannDavid Attrenborough looks more like Mark E Smith, which in turn has made me re-imagine every nature documentary DA has ever done with voiceovers by MES. There's enougnh material in that for an entire series methinks

3 minutes ago, Xann said:

Just noticed the shittest band in the World are on there, the Smiths.

Wish I hadn't posted it now :)

The singer of the second shittest band in the world is also on there

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I’d be curious to see how those colours change depending on whom you would be fighting.

Surely it's going to be very different numbers for 'protect the oil interests' versus 'Boris Johnson just invaded Ireland'.

(to clarify that, I'm looking at the Ireland one from my imagined Irish perspective)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Surely it's going to be very different numbers for 'protect the oil interests' versus 'Boris Johnson just invaded Ireland'.

(to clarify that, I'm looking at the Ireland one from my imagined Irish perspective)

I have no Irish in my ancestry and I'd fight for them

• Like 1

As a frequent (almost daily) visitor to London I find it impossible to believe that the Tower of London is the most visited tourist attraction there. Yeah, it's popular but I doubt it gets half the numbers that the British Museum, the Tate or the Natural History Museum get.  What is that map's source? 

• Like 1

Â