The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

You guys are ridiculous.  This season hasn't even been that bad in terms of performances - and all for a new team.

The people calling for his sacking should be ashamed.

What's worse

Having 20 mill of talent sat on the bench who can't get a game or watching the same wank players start every week regardless of how shite they are?

Ask Tim

(Oh and we have gabby too look forward too coming back next weekend)

Edited by AshVilla

There's no chance Fox allows Sherwood to completely change the squad and back room staff and then sacks him 8 games in. Keep the hate going boys, he'll be given a fair chance to succeed or fail.

hate? I think these are people frustrated that the manager keeps getting it wrong, this isn't hate. Stop overreacting. 

• Like 1

I like Tim.. he seems a likable chap.. but hes not a premier league manager.

That is FOUR games HE cost us points. We have a good team. When we tried to get forward we scored against Liverpool.. everyone knows their defence is shit and the plan should have been to attack them from the get go and if we score early their fans would have been booing and whistling. Instead he sits back.... CONCEDES... still sits back... CONCEDE AGAIN... and then made the change. Yet against Leicester when should have brought on defenders at 2-0 he brings on strikers. He has no idea in tactics... he really doesnt. He wont learn as he did the same at Spurs.

Gil scores... then no where to be seen. Ayew has his best performance which must have given him confidence.. doesnt get off the bench. MAKE THE MOST OF THE PLAYERS WHO ARE ON A HIGH.

It really isnt rocket science. Sinclair playing the full game? he did his best impression of Gabby today.

Lescott is a terrible player. Should not have been signed.. Should not be playing regularly. I hope Okore is back soon.. or give Crespo a go. Lescott and Clark are not good enough.

We have a much better squad than last season..... we should have done better. Disappointing.

I honestly think some people should probably head over to the Randy Lerner thread and express their opinions about him in there as well. I couldn't care less if he wants to sell the club, he has been nothing but bad news for the majority of his time here and whilst Sherwood obviously had a lot of money to spend Lerner must have been licking his lips to think he could get away with such a small injection of cash to supplement the transfer sales.

The whole club is being made to look stupid by one man and and that isn't Tim Sherwood and it wasn't Paul Lambert or Alex McLeish.

• Like 4

Not saying he shouldn't go if things carry on but I think the rot at this club goes far deeper than Sherwood. Let's not forget that Lambert was quite an attacking manager prior to coming to Villa as well.

Agree. I just think sacking managers won't solve anything. It hasn't previously. There are bigger problems at the club. It's rotten to the core.

• Like 1

We played 270 minutes of football this week, you'd do well to suggest we were decent for 60 of them

Worst for me is that you can argue that he's young and it's a new team or whatever but he blatantly isn't learning anything, Tuesday night ayew had a brilliant 45 minutes, where was he today? Today when we attacked them we looked like getting in to the game, so why did we only spend about 15 minutes doing it?

His approach of blagging every game will see us relegated, the baggies 90 minutes, the first half v blues and the first half today were as bad as anything I've seen in the last five years

• Like 1

Â