The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

He's just so clearly out of his depth tactically. 

Liverpool have been shaky at the back all season so we sit off them. 

We hit aimless balls against a pulls side. 

We go attacking when 2-0 away from

home. 

These aren't one offs. 

These happen every week. 

Worse than lambert with better players. 

Don't want to give this muppet until christmas, I want him gone now, he has no clue about football management, his tactics today have been a total farce and his inability make changes to dreadful first half team underlines what an idiot this guy is.

I sincerely hope he is sacked very soon, he does not deliver, we're on a total hiding to nowhere with this moron in charge, we will get relegated this season with him at the helm. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

We all wanted and we all knew major changes were needed. If we're gonna sack him after 8 games with those changes then we might as well pack it in. Thanks to what's gone on before we need to try with this new team.

Sherwood really needs to start playing these new lads week in week out soon.

I'm actually stunned this amount of people are calling for him to be sacked. Jesus, once he got the job even McLeish was given longer to have a chance with his team. 

**** joke. 

Calm down, you'll give yourself a heart attack.

Unfortunately for Sherwood we've had so many years of utter dross that people are going to get pissed off far more quickly now. Its obviously unfair be he really isn't doing anything to help himself.

Currently Lambert and McLeish are better managers than he is IMO, I just hope he learns quickly and surpasses them but I fear he has a ceiling and he is pretty damn close to it.

Â