The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Has anyone seen the tunnel cam on the villa youtube channel?

Towards the end you see what Tim or any manager has to do at the end of the game in terms of interviews. They're all lined up waiting. He is literally moving to the left and repeating himself to a different journo.

After a few seconds of watching I was thinking what an absolute ball ache! If it was me I'd be talking all kinds of rubbish just to get through it.

No wonder he talks a bit of spin and plays up to the media.

Has anyone seen the tunnel cam on the villa youtube channel?

Towards the end you see what Tim or any manager has to do at the end of the game in terms of interviews. They're all lined up waiting. He is literally moving to the left and repeating himself to a different journo.

After a few seconds of watching I was thinking what an absolute ball ache! If it was me I'd be talking all kinds of rubbish just to get through it.

No wonder he talks a bit of spin and plays up to the media.

Problem is we haven't got a clue what they do really.

I had this direct Conversation many moons ago with Graham Taylor Mk1......but I did say we as fans have nothing more to fill our heads with other than what we see on Match day....Managers might find listening to the fans on occasions might be beneficial......and he agreed......I wasn't accusing HIM of not listening by the way, because judging by the forums I went to he did.

It's nice to see that Tim doesn't just keep the crazy talk for us.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2557/news/2015/09/26/15738912/sherwood-defends-rodgers-he-could-have-been-managing-real?ICID=HP_BN_4

High-profile coaching duo Carlo Ancelotti and Jurgen Klopp have both been linked with replacing him, yet Sherwood has backed Rodgers and believes his path could have been different had he won the league.

He said: "After that season Liverpool finished second, could they have kept hold of Brendan Rodgers?

"They're a massive club and they would have tried everything. But we might have seen him at Real Madrid.

Yes we have had dubious substitutions, team selections and interviews but he will gave to do a hell of a lot worse to provoke "Sherwood Out" from me. He hasn't even had a game with his full squad available yet, let alone time to bring half a new starting 11 up to speed. 

What I have seen is the dire football under Lambert gone and some interesting and brave players signed, that will take time in what is the most competitive league in the world. It is a mountain to climb. Give me banter style interviews rather than the monotone "we go again" any day.

Also, other than against West Brom and Last night's first half, we have looked 'competitive' in each game this season, despite lacking the cutting edge. 

We all know how rubbish Lescott was last night, he protected him in his post match interview by saying he will need to be rested and looked after given his age. It wasn't challenged as BS by the interviewer which it blatantly was.

unless we look like we have fallen off a cliff at Christmas he should be allowed time to work with his squad.

!! SHERWOOD OUT !!, useless word removed, call yourself a manger....!?

Rubbish since the FA Cup semi, getting worse, no goals, no cleanies, awful performances, worse results, tactically inept, awful subs, almost all signings have made no impact.

No excuses, no defence, he is a shit manager and we're going nowhere, yet again.

• Like 2

Thanks for keeping us up Tim. Now frack off back to train the youth somewhere. We have experienced backroom staff, now we need a experienced manager. The team is no worse than what Leicester have and we can't string a pass together. Sherwood is finished hwere for me.

Â