The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I loved the way we attacked through the middle today,.i also like that we don't just lump our free kicks and corners directly at Benteke anymore, we now have an element of surprise in our set pieces. We must improve defending corners though.

ok. fair play to this man...its only one game. But mine and most spurs criticism of him was that he could only play 442. But today was fantastic. Fair to the bloke. Hes still a massive bellend. but our bellend :)

Nah, he and Mourinho just speak their minds. Doesn't make them bellends. Just unfortunate that most football fans like the monotonous, boring, scripted PC rubbish most other managers come out with.

so just because people speak their minds it means theyre not bellends? Looooooooooool your logic. i see.

Also..mourinho..a bellend

So just because they do speak their minds they are a bellend?

Well give me a bellend every time please!

• Like 1

ok. fair play to this man...its only one game. But mine and most spurs criticism of him was that he could only play 442. But today was fantastic. Fair to the bloke. Hes still a massive bellend. but our bellend :)

Nah, he and Mourinho just speak their minds. Doesn't make them bellends. Just unfortunate that most football fans like the monotonous, boring, scripted PC rubbish most other managers come out with.
so just because people speak their minds it means theyre not bellends? Looooooooooool your logic. i see.

So just because they do speak their minds they are a bellend?

Well give me a bellend every time please!

its almost as if people find different characteristics in people as "bellends" (as much as we know them). the logic of "theyre speaking their mind so they cant be a bellend" is so lol. People have opinions wowzer. I think the way he behaves/says will make him a bellend in my opinion...that isnt to stop you thinking he isnt lol i dont know why im getting challenged here ha

p.s and yes...usually what people say will define usually if theyre bellends...if they didnt say anything..we wouldnt know what theyre like...duh. i havent said anywhere hes a bellend because he speaks his mind 

Edited by gharperr

Think i'll let him off today for not playing Gil. :)  In all honesty, what a game, had Liverplop in our pockets all game tactically. Micheal Owen tried to blame it on the amount of games they had this season, but fair play to Savage for putting him right, an saying we were just the fitter team and made Liverpool look ordinary.

The bellend is dead

Long live the bellend.

How somebody can take a relegation threatened side and turn them into a team who destroys Liverpool in an FA cup semi final  can be called a bellend is beyond me 

I guess that you'll always have some bellend that does though.

• Like 2

For anyone who dares to doubt Sherwood's ability, please consider; Earlier in the season, before Sherwood took over, did you ever say that the team/squad was good enough for the Premier League? Did you even consider that we could get to the FA Cup final? Did you think it was possible to do the double over the Baggies over a four day period? Did you envisage seeing Benteke returning to the same player who rocked the league in his first season?

I bet none of you did!

Another thing to bear in mind; none of these players are Tim Sherwood signings!

No matter what you think of him, give praise where it is very much due.

Edited by villarocker
  • Like 4

What a bizarre response, don't even know where to begin. Judging by your awfully typed posts, I imagine your just PFE anyway, so won't bother.

But we played 4-5-1 today and have actually reverted to that towards the end of games recently as well. He has proven this wrong more recently than today.

Edited by sexbelowsound

I know it don't matter but I hope Tim mentions the ballotelli thing again.....I'm already seeing in the papers and on sky how he " had a goal wrongly disallowed for offside".

No he didn't, he shot an age after the whistle from a position he'd never have got into had okore not stopped playing - clearly - as the whistle went.

Very different to having a goal disallowed.......which I would have loved even more as that would really given them something to whinge about !

Don't worry chaps, if we get into Europe, Sherwood will just need to give some squad players a massive confidence boost to get their performances up to the Sherwood-level!

Given, Bennett, Baker, Senderos, Lowton, Sanchez, Gardner, Cole, Helenius, Tonev, Kozak.

There we go, that team should be alright for Sherwood to win the Europa League and not have it effect our Prem form.

;)

UTV!! Sherwood 4eva I.D.S.T

• Like 1

Don't worry chaps, if we get into Europe, Sherwood will just need to give some squad players a massive confidence boost to get their performances up to the Sherwood-level!

Given, Bennett, Baker, Senderos, Lowton, Sanchez, Gardner, Cole, Helenius, Tonev, Kozak.

There we go, that team should be alright for Sherwood to win the Europa League and not have it effect our Prem form.

;)

UTV!! Sherwood 4eva I.D.S.T

I saw him first u slag!!!!!1111111

• Like 1

For anyone who dares to doubt Sherwood's ability, please consider; Earlier in the season, before Sherwood took over, did you ever say that the team/squad was good enough for the Premier League? Did you even consider that we could get to the FA Cup final? Did you think it was possible to do the double over the Baggies over a four day period? Did you envisage seeing Benteke returning to the same player who rocked the league in his first season?

I bet none of you did!

Another thing to bear in mind; none of these players are Tim Sherwood signings!

No matter what you think of him, give praise where it is very much due.

Nope none of that seemed remotely possible and not just because Lambert didnt have it in him or anything like that. Not many managers, including ones better than lambert would have managed to do what Sherwood has done here. Long may it continue. So glad Sherwood is the manager instead of Lambert or Pulis or Pochetino. 

Â