The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

And NOT tactically naive !!!!!!!

To be fair I was pretty annoyed that he used our last sub in the last ten minutes. I thought "Who is going to come in during extra time to give us a lift"

Then I thought: "this arrogant bastard isn't even considering us not winning the game."

:-)

You have to love him. To work for him must be an absolute pleasure as he must make you feel a hundred feet tall and invincible.

Look at those performances today. Bacuna had Sterling in his pocket. Henderson's name was mentioned a fraction of the time Delph's was. Compare all their forward players next to Benteke. Man for Man we outclassed them and I f**king guarantee you that would not have been the case if Sherwood was not our manager today.

• Like 4

He does seem to say all the right things. I really feel comfortable with him....but traditionally in football ,voices in the dressing room can be tedious to the players after a time......we don't want to keep changing managers so Tims next task after keeping us up and winning the cup....is to create a good recruiting policy.

Edited by TRO

ok. fair play to this man...its only one game. But mine and most spurs criticism of him was that he could only play 442. But today was fantastic. Fair to the bloke. Hes still a massive bellend. but our bellend :)

Nah, he and Mourinho just speak their minds. Doesn't make them bellends. Just unfortunate that most football fans like the monotonous, boring, scripted PC rubbish most other managers come out with.

• Like 1

We can only really celebrate when the cancer that is Lerner is gone from this club

Not picking on you, but people really do need to give this shit a rest just for today. The same goes with the Lambert knocking. We've just got to the FA cup final; please enjoy it and celebrate.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 3

He's just great. It doesn't matter how he speaks or what people think of him. If he can get our players running through brick walls, well, that's all that matters. I love him and his confident attitude.

Go on Tim, go and write your name in history my son!!

ok. fair play to this man...its only one game. But mine and most spurs criticism of him was that he could only play 442. But today was fantastic. Fair to the bloke. Hes still a massive bellend. but our bellend :)

Nah, he and Mourinho just speak their minds. Doesn't make them bellends. Just unfortunate that most football fans like the monotonous, boring, scripted PC rubbish most other managers come out with.

so just because people speak their minds it means theyre not bellends? Looooooooooool your logic. i see.

Also..mourinho..a bellend

Edited by gharperr

I have always liked Tim Sherwood, even back to his playing days with Norwich & Blackburn....he has carried that persona/character through to management.

You can never be sure of anything in football and there are so many twists and turns.....but I believe in this guy, just hope we can hold on to him.

• Like 2

I think a lot of folks were expecting Sherwood to show up and just have us playing kamikaze attacking football, lumping it up to Benteke and being involved in 7 goal thrillers.

We look a lot cuter than that though, playing considered attacking football and with better (fit) defenders available I think we'd be a very good team.

So far I'm suitably impressed!

• Like 2

I expected a lift with whoever we got which is why I was anyone but Lambert.

But this is more than just a new manager lift. Excited to see what he can do with us.

Wonder if people would still rather gill over him next season.

It just goes to show how opinions vary.....it's what he says that impresses me.

I just like to hear confident people.....it usually is, what it says on the tin.

The turnaround in the club since his appointment has been amazing! The man can do no wrong at the minute in my eyes! He is just what we needed after the last couple of managers we had.

I'm smiling from ear to ear  :D

• Like 3

Today's game compared to Hull away in February. The difference is remarkable! 

Looking forward to seeing what players we buy and what we can achieve next season. 

• Like 3

Â