The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Intelligently threaded balls to open LIverpool up.......improvised back heels from the centre forward......central midfielders with driving runs...... Little pass an go's..............what the hell is going on?

• Like 1

Are we in Europe next year now?

No, it's all on the league and winners only now, UEFA changed the rules. We will be when we beat Arsenal and lift the cup though.

No Euro consolation for FA Cup losers - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32358581

Thats all very well. But are we in Europe next year now?

Are we in Europe next year now?

No, it's all on the league and winners only now, UEFA changed the rules. We will be when we beat Arsenal and lift the cup though.

No Euro consolation for FA Cup losers - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32358581

Thats all very well. But are we in Europe next year now?

Reading and Aston Villa need FA Cup win for Europa League spotBy Simon StoneBBC Sport

Reading and Aston Villa will have to win the FA Cup if they are to qualify for next season's Europa League.

Uefa introduced a new rule in July  that if the domestic cup winners had already qualified for the Champions League, the spare place would revert to the league.

I've thought about it for a bit and decided that, on balance, Sherwood has done quite well for us so far.

He's been alright, I guess.  If you like great football, lots of chances, goals and wins with Benteke the best striker in Europe at the moment I suppose.

• Like 1

Basically, if you like a team who actually play as a team, press the ball high, penetrate spaces instead of passing sideways and score goals, but actually creative goals. Our second goal was special!

• Like 1

I've thought about it for a bit and decided that, on balance, Sherwood has done quite well for us so far.

He's been alright, I guess.  If you like great football, lots of chances, goals and wins with Benteke the best striker in Europe at the moment I suppose.

it's in the balance for me, we could just be riding the last of the wave of momentum built up by Lambert

• Like 1

He's been alright, I guess. If you like great football, lots of chances, goals and wins with Benteke the best striker in Europe at the moment I suppose.

In Britain*

/pedant

He's been alright, I guess. If you like great football, lots of chances, goals and wins with Benteke the best striker in Europe at the moment I suppose.

In Britain*

/pedant

Nope, Europe.  Since Sherwood arrived apparently.

Â