• Grealish (for Weimann 83)
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

first half showed how low the confidence was

second half, was refreshing to see how possible it is for them to be revitalised. 

although benteke was rubbish, he was at least trying much better and the touch will come with games again I am now more confident of that. 

Vlaar MOTM. Have no problem swapping Given for Guzman. Benteke not right/fit but good assist. Bacuna didn't do much before the goal but crossing slightly better than the rest of the team. Still need a lower league club in next round to have a chance of progressing and hope the Prem teams knock each other out.

obama1.png

• Like 2

I'd love it if Bradford won and then we get them in the draw

2nd half we looked like a different team, when Gil comes back in and with Sanchez hopefully ready to come back in for Westwood or Cleverley, we should be able to push on. Looks like Sherwood made a difference already.

Edited by samjp26

I love how Sherwood is getting all the credit here, the Marshall's should be getting some sort of applause to.

no marshall set the team up like Lambert, and was about to take bacuna off just before he scored. Swithching to 4121 di the trick, pushing Weimann and the midfielders closer to Benteke.  Id like to think that was Sherwood.

Â