Pre match thread

roonst83

• Aston Villa have won eight of their last nine home FA Cup matches.
  • Leonardo Ulloa has scored in each of his five FA Cup appearances.
  • Leicester have only failed to score in one of their last 16 FA Cup matches
  • Villa and the Foxes have met four times in the FA Cup with two wins apiece.
  • Aston Villa have won only four of their last 13 home games against Leicester City in all competitions (W4 D5 L4).
  • There have been three red cards in the two league meetings between Aston Villa and Leicester this season.  
  • Only George Ramsay (6 with Aston Villa) has won the FA Cup as a manager more times than Arsene Wenger.

Generally a 6/4 shot 

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/fa-cup/aston-villa-v-leicester/winner

Edited by Kingman

Im looking forward to this, it will be interesting to see how the player's peform now that Lambert has gone. I had a dream that we won 3-1 and got West Brom in the next round.... if that comes off im going to start jotting the lotto numbers down I dream about Ha-ha!

My 2 cents:

B9pg1fOIIAAVqv7.png

This is the line up i would pick if everyone was fit. Bang on the money.

My team for the last 3 weeks.

Maybe swap Vlaar for Clark and switch Sanchez around with Westwood but you're pretty much bang on.

That team should NOT be in a relegation scrap.

UTV

No idea. I was just referring to our last 11 v hull. Swap benteke with either gabby or andi. With gil and sinclair we have decent width.

Sorry I misread, how come we're rumoured to play a 4-4-2 today? Where has that come from

Im sure I saw an article somewhere where Marshall had said the players favour it.....if I can stop my 18 month old son from being sick I will find it. [emoji4]
  • Like 1

hopefully sherwood will have some choice words before the game. i have no doubt he will be involved in selection even though he wont start until monday

hopefully the players respond. dont care  if tims liked as long as he gets out of these guys. just like in any job you dont have to like him but if he gets the best out of you then you notice  you have progressed