Pre match thread

roonst83

Literally couldn't give a toss about this game. Leicester will roll us over comfortably. We don't need any distractions from our relegation fight - but in truth, I cant see us clawing our way out of the scrap we're in - so all this game will do is increase our chances of injuries and suspensions which will further hamper our survival chances.

0-2 Foxes.

Its the cup and we have a chance of reaching the quarters, so for me its a welcome relief from the league. I fancy us to win this. We pick our best team, anything less is surrender. 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 2

This game will be very interesting, win or lose, to see how the players perform post Lambert. I have got a sneaking suspicion they will play very well as I have suspected for some time that he had lost the dressing room.

This game will be very interesting, win or lose, to see how the players perform post Lambert. I have got a sneaking suspicion they will play very well as I have suspected for some time that he had lost the dressing room.

No I don't think he 'lost' the dressing room- he had just lost it tactically. Didn't help himself by not having a proper number 2 to help him either.

As for the game it is going to be a strange one now. We are in a managerial vaccum and Pearson somehow is still their boss. Just need to be positive from the kick off and not be chasing the game for once, and who knows after that we might be in the Quarter Finals. A good way to end a very difficult week.