Who cares anymore?

CVByrne

Its been miserable for so long its like a chore to watch games but **** the Sky TV money at least relegation we might actually win some games and score some goals and it might be fun to watch

As would a new manager in the league we are in.

The last few seasons I've thought if we could just stay up we'd be better next season. I don't believe this any more and while I still care I'm a little more detached from it.

I was the same, I felt we would surely improve this season. Aside from our opening 4 games this season we've been utterly diabolical for a year now with how many new signings coming in only to be dragged down by the malaise. 

Lambert and Lerner are the cancer that needs to be removed to save this club before it's too late. 

2 years ago we looked in massive danger and it bothered me. I went to several games on the run in to get behind the team. Now I cannot be bothered and like others have said the feeling after a loss is not like before. We've become accustomed to losing every week.

Our team - look like they cannot be arsed

Manager - won't try anything different

The PR that comes out of the club - frankly a load of crap. 

We're a club that just exists and gives the fans nothing to shout about. The players, manager and board have a lot to answer for but they'll all be driving their Ferraris back to their mansions. I refuse to watch these millionaires who couldn't give a toss. 

• Like 1

But what's the point in caring? Lambert won't be sacked. Lerner has no interest of selling unless he can get a good chunk of his money back. He doesn't even visit Birmingham, he's treating our club as a distressed asset and betting on a turn around in fortunes without costing him financially. 

Â