• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

I've supported Lambert.... the last two games I didn't expect anything.

But to lose to Hull and not even score a goal is the last straw for me.

I appreciate everything you've done Paul but all good things come to an end. 

We need change and now or we'll be playing Championship next season.

Sad thing is we've got a good group of players!

Stick a load of of cash on us to be relegated trust me it's the only way to ease the pain.

No amount of money would make me feel better about us being relegated, and betting on the event would feel wrong.

• Like 1

I don't think he's lost the dressing room in the sense that I think the players like and respect him. But I do think he's run out of buttons to push and that we need someone else in to get a response from the players.

Clark MOTM as he was the only one who looked like he gave a shit and gave it everything in the challenge.  The rest, absolute cloggers. The manager hasn't got a clue when it comes to coaching them and time is up for him imo.  We are going down at a canter...we deserve it with how the club has been run over the past 4 seasons but more than anything we deserve it for how completely shite we are on the pitch, bunch of fairies half of them.

• Like 1

I really thought and hoped that tonight would be the beginning of a trademark Lambert good run for for 4-5 games. Instead we got the other trademark - possession with no purpose.

We are also seeing bad luck going against aswell. 

A combination of poor management and bad luck will only take us one place.

He's lost me too now. With a heavy heart, I have to say - Lambert Out.

Hi Aston Villa, if the **** word removed Paul Lambert remains the **** manager by the time the next Premier League game comes around, you are **** relegated as far as I'm concerned, and you would have CHOSEN for it to happen, you **** spineless, gutless club.

• Like 1

I would say that we got the tactics wrong again but I am not sure we have any, Not once did we go down the byline and knock in a cross, useless corners and free kicks, poor defending, no midfield, no movement, no passion, no glimmer of light, Lambert has to go not only for our sake but for his own, he looks a man at the end of his teather and devoid of ideas. Please Lerner do the right thing and put him out of his misery.

Turned it off when cissokho tried to control the ball in there final third with his head whilst doing a star jump that went straight to a hull player.

That again was an absolute **** joke. Pass pass pass across the midfield whilst the 3 forwards stand like they're made of stone.

Gabby, stick that 4 year contract up your arse and **** off while your doing it.

Weimann did his usual huff and puff with no quality.

Sinclair was anonymous.

Gil tried for 20 minutes then lost interest when hr saw no one else was trying.

The rest - enjoy your lavish wage this week, your sure earned it tonight.

rocket polishers

• Like 2

Hull really were poor but we are the team that are in the bottom 3. We did not look like scoring until stoppage time when it was too late and you are not going to win games if you cannot score. Randy is in the Caribbean on holiday I hope he was watching but I doubt it and far too many of the team looked like they were on vacation tonight. We are looking up at the likes of Hull & QPR now which says it all! :angry:    

As bad as we were we did deserve to lose, but I have to say the two goals flatter Hull quite a bit. They are a very poor side and didn't create much at all. If we'd have any attacking shape at all we would have crushed them with our superior talent. What a waste.

I've been a Lambert supporter until tonight. I think he's been dealt a lemon and is less culpable than Lerner. However, I think the only thing that will save us now is the temporary 'bounce' you can get from having a new man come in with different coaching techniques. Doesn't always happen but it might be the only thing to get the players firing again. Shame.

• Like 2

Â