• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

That's the tipping point for me. I've stayed away from this Lambert out stuff simple because I know he's not going to be sacked but enough is enough. He seriously has to go. An abysmal performance and along with that we're into the bottom 3. Pathetic.

Pathetic. Embarrassing. The majority of players on the pitch tonight were a disgrace to the shirt and Paul Lambert remains one of the worst premiere league managers I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Getting relegated would be bad enough, but losing matches like this in such an embarrassing manner is simply not acceptable. The club is rotten from top to bottom and it hurts to watch something I care so much about in such a bad state.

• Like 1

For the first time I think every single player in our team had a poor game. Nobody deserves motm. No movement, crosses and set pieces were awful, the only moment of quality came in the 92nd minute, the westwood shot. 

• Like 2

I'm afraid Lambert has to go now. As much as I like the guy, we're down if he stays. We just can't score. We might still go down if he goes but at least it's a throw of the dice. We've got to try something.

roll it

Play absolute rubbish for the first 75 minutes then give up for the last 15. Makes you proud...

Nobody moving towards the ball, nobody anticipating a forward pass, some players left isolated while others stand next to each other.

Nobody comes out of that game with any credit, the only positive was that Benteke at least looked interested.

Â