• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
Tayls

Turkey

67 posts in this topic

Tayls    387

I thought you changed to Tenerrife?

Noooooo. I was joking, read the post again, it's up there somewhere ^^^ :)

Edit: damn trust that post to go onto a new page. It's on the previous page somewhere near the top

<<<^^^

Edited by Tayls

KHV    2,063

I had 10 days in Side in July, it was lovely. It was my first time in Turkey and I would go back again.

villa4europe    6,009

I went to Istanbul in Feb, don't know what it was like before, security everywhere now, never felt threatened or unsafe but at the same time my personal thoughts weren't this mega city top 10 places in the world stuff was bollocks ( sorry avfc_hitz) don't get me wrong it's properly massive but you go in massive really impressive mosque number 1 and think it's incredible, by the time you've done mosque number 7 it's gone, then you replace mosque with market, then with Turkish delight shop, then with kebab shop number 178...there was just so little variance in the city, its all looky looky men selling the same shit, it's a massively huge city that got boring after 2 days imo 

was cheap as **** though! 3 days flights and hotel cost me and the missus £140 plus probably £200 spending money maybe 

Wainy316    6,100

I'd be more than happy to eat 178 kebabs in one trip tbf.

That said, I won't be going anywhere near Turkey following tonight's result.

Edited by Wainy316