• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

An improved performance, but still only one shot on target. The defending was poor for both of their goals - I know people have said that the second was flukey, but it was still a decent shot from Ivanovic after we failed to clear our lines. Still, we looked more positive going forward, and personally I agree with not starting Benteke. Going into the match I expected a big loss, so taking any positives is a bonus. Gil motm, obviously.

Oh yes - the Chelsea play-acting was disgraceful and Jose Mourinho is a word removed.

Chelsea are a disgusting club. Absolutely disgusting to the core. The way their players behaved today brought the game into disrepute far more than anything our lads have been fined for this season.

• Like 4

Didn't look remotely like scoring after going 2-1 down.

Mostly to do with the bus they parked, they were so scared of not maintaining that lead..
What about the one we parked after the equaliser ? Wake up and smell the coffee .

And what of it? Perhaps you could enlighten me to how it has any significance to why we never looked like scoring...

And no thanks, can't stand coffee.

Can anybody explain why Drogba did not get carded?  After the play was stopped when he was laying on the pitch holding his head he went off the pitch.  He the appeared to have an argument with the forth official with Drogba pushing the official in the shoulder.  I thought if you deliberately touched one of the officials you were given a red card.  

Graham  

Â