limpid

The next goal will be very important - it will determine how quickly we start talking about what we're having for dinner.

Mrs. M is away. I'm getting pizza.

What type?
Haven't decided. Suggestions?

I'd go for dominos tandoori hot if you like it spicy, or texas bbq if you don't.

In regard to football; I know Chelsea are light years ahead of us in terms of quality, but it doesn't stop me being gutted we conceded so early. Starting to look ok now though since th goal.

The next goal will be very important - it will determine how quickly we start talking about what we're having for dinner.

What type?

I always go for a meat feast.....and then cheese stuffed crust if i'm feeling particularly unhealthy.

It's going to have to be a quick dinner for me as I'm going out to see Stewart Lee live tonight.

Cleverley always insisting on keeping possession, playing it backwards or next to him and not attempting a dangerous ball really blunts attacks where there looks a dangerous pass on. He'd be fine further back but in that role he's just not the right answer.

Don't look completely impotent today however.

What type?

I always go for a meat feast.....and then cheese stuffed crust if i'm feeling particularly unhealthy.

It's going to have to be a quick dinner for me as I'm going out to see Stewart Lee live tonight.

Nice, some misery and cynicism to end your Villa-supporting day of misery and cynicism. ;)

• Like 2