limpid

I thought defending was the strong point of this team. This is awful.

Its been good but Leicester could have had loads and Liverpool seemed to get through easily as well.

I thought it was only me that noticed that. This team isn't good defensively - hence very few clean sheets 

villa are not even fit to grace the championship. shocking.

Talk about overreaction.

Not like we've beaten the Championship leaders as recently as last week or anything.

Yep we did, the Championship leaders who played their B team.

Yawn.

We play defensive.

"Negative football!!!!!"

We go for it.

"You can't do that against Arsenal!!!!"

Kind've understandable that there were complaints given that we played defensive football against such giants as Leicester and Crystal Palace.

I don't think this was going to be anything other than a loss and our defensive record is far too good to get relegated but it's been so long since we've scored it's a joke. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Get hammered but score a scrappy consolation

We play defensive.

"Negative football!!!!!"

We go for it.

Kind've understandable that there were complaints given that we played defensive football against such giants as Leicester and Crystal Palace.

Exactly.

We play defensive.

"Negative football!!!!!"

We go for it.

agree, and this line has nothing to do with going for it either, like i said previously its so we can press the midfield but we are outnumbered in midfield and standing off so its got absolutely no chance of working