limpid

I just want us to fire lambert so we can start losing every single remaining match this season by massive scores and everyone misses him

So your theory is that Lambert has actually been saving AVFC? Wow. I didn't realize. It had, you see, almost seemed like that opposite of that. But I appreciate you sorting my thinking out.

• Like 1

Whatever you think of the manager in general, you cannot ignore the awful individual player performances today. Sanchez in particular has been horrendous, giving the ball away, lackadaisical, lazy passing. Richardson tripped himself up under no pressure for their second. The players have to take responsibility today.

When does the manager take some?
Every game the same old lame excuses. It's always the players and never the manager. Pathetic.
But nobody has said that? What is pathetic is you saying you'd like us to lose by a bigger margin JUST so Lambert gets more stick.
Except for the original post which put the responsibility solely on the players.
the original post, mine, said whatever you think of him in general, indicating that I was talking about this match entirely in isolation, where the individual performances have been shocking. I even used the word 'today'.

Fair enough. But do you really think that today's performance is entirely down to the players? Do you really think that tactics, coaching and formation have no influence?

I hear you can't question coaching and tactics because you don't spend time at the training ground.

I already feel sorry for Gil. Today he has realised what he's got himself in to

Got himself into? You mean a fantastic opportunity?

All he has to do is show some glimpses of brilliance every now and then and stand out from the rest of the squad (which isn't gonna be hard) and he will get a move somewhere else to a team with some ambition.

Yeah Sanchez will probably go to Southampton

This us just embarrassing now. They're picking us off at will.

which they can do to most clubs
If it helps you to believe that, Richard, feel free. But I fancy Arsenal will look back at this as one of their easier 90 minutes this season.
sorry but if it helps you to believe they can't do this to most clubs then carry on. See we can both play this game.

No one is saying they are happy with the result, no one at all on this thread . But the fact is arsenal are capable of this performance against most teams. They are a form team in the league and have world class players . If you do not believe they can do this to most clubs then you are deluding yourself.

That is to me saying I'm happy with the result

Its not just this game though is it Richard???

check out my post . It is a reply to a post about arsenal which is the match we are playing today. This is a thread about the match, sort of gives it away that my post is about this match

That's just called ignorance!

let's break another negative record shall we?

What records are there left for him to break?

Probably the one where we have never been relegated from the premier league?

We've got the joint worst goal difference in the league now too.

Yeah but that is only because we don't score. Our defence is really good...

Nah not really, we are a turd that won't flush. Sadly, this year the Premier League coat hanger is on standby.

If it helps you to believe that, Richard, feel free. But I fancy Arsenal will look back at this as one of their easier 90 minutes this season.
sorry but if it helps you to believe they can't do this to most clubs then carry on. See we can both play this game.

No one is saying they are happy with the result, no one at all on this thread . But the fact is arsenal are capable of this performance against most teams. They are a form team in the league and have world class players . If you do not believe they can do this to most clubs then you are deluding yourself.

Agreed it's every game, it's just that Arsenal are better at making look shite than every other team we play.

check out my post . It is a reply to a post about arsenal which is the match we are playing today. This is a thread about the match, sort of gives it away that my post is about this match

That's just called ignorance!

ok but I'll forgive you that

I blame the players more than the manager for this one, but he's not immune.

the decision to play Richardson and a stupid high defensive line are all on him

plus persisting with Cleverly and Benteke is not helping

What about the rest of his 99 league games in charge?