limpid

**** hell Guzan. Didn't learn against Suarez, did you?

Suarez dived so I'm not sure what your point is.

The situation against Suarez was almost identical to the situation Guzan found himself in there. Guzan therefore knows that if he gets any touch on the player - even one that's not actually sufficient to bring a player down - referees will be likely to give a penalty. The fact that Suarez dived only backs up my point: don't go out for that challenge and it isn't an issue.

This us just embarrassing now. They're picking us off at will.

which they can do to most clubs
If it helps you to believe that, Richard, feel free. But I fancy Arsenal will look back at this as one of their easier 90 minutes this season.
sorry but if it helps you to believe they can't do this to most clubs then carry on. See we can both play this game.

No one is saying they are happy with the result, no one at all on this thread . But the fact is arsenal are capable of this performance against most teams. They are a form team in the league and have world class players . If you do not believe they can do this to most clubs then you are deluding yourself.

That is to me saying I'm happy with the result

This us just embarrassing now. They're picking us off at will.

which they can do to most clubs
If it helps you to believe that, Richard, feel free. But I fancy Arsenal will look back at this as one of their easier 90 minutes this season.
sorry but if it helps you to believe they can't do this to most clubs then carry on. See we can both play this game.

No one is saying they are happy with the result, no one at all on this thread . But the fact is arsenal are capable of this performance against most teams. They are a form team in the league and have world class players . If you do not believe they can do this to most clubs then you are deluding yourself.

That is to me saying I'm happy with the result

Standard. They haven't got out of first gear ffs!

Edited by DK82

You guys are to hard on the team it's Arsenal for. They are one of the best teams in the league we are the worst what did you expect

Some fight. Passing to a teammates feet. Benteke looking like he can be arsed. Attacking subs before we are 3-0 down.

Pick one.