5th Round Draw

Kingman

This is a pwoper nwaughty fixture. Remember our away match vs them? Doubt they'll be allowed their full allocation? Don't think we'll be on TV either being two relegation threatened teams. Probably a Saturday 3pm.

Not as confident as everyone else, on form they are a better side than us but we'll still be faves to go through. 

What a weird draw.

Maybe i'm weird, but the fans meeting up and walking off together it was like some weird swinger party where they were going off to f**k lol

Anyone seen RV this evening?

• Like 1

This is a pwoper nwaughty fixture. Remember our away match vs them? Doubt they'll be allowed their full allocation? Don't think we'll be on TV either being two relegation threatened teams. Probably a Saturday 3pm.

Not as confident as everyone else, on form they are a better side than us but we'll still be faves to go through. 

Nonsense

Preston North End or Sheffield United v Cambridge United or Manchester United

Derby County v Reading

Blackburn Rovers v Rochdale or Stoke City

Bradford City v Sunderland or Fulham

West Bromwich Albion v West Ham

Aston Villa v Leicester City

Arsenal v Middlesbrough

Crystal Palace v Liverpool or Bolton

So in the quater final it could be a draw of

Man United
Derby
Stoke
Sunderland
West Ham
Villa
Arsenal
Liverpool

But there is bound to be a couple of upsets, so that quarter final could look really appealing if we manage to beat Leicester. 
  • Like 1

What an absolute load of tosh. They are bottom of the league for a very good reason and that is because on current form they are the worst team in the league.

• Like 2

What a weird draw.

Maybe i'm weird, but the fans meeting up and walking off together it was like some weird swinger party where they were going off to f**k lol

I'm with you there. It was so cringe. The One Show is diarrhoea for the eyes.

On form they're a better side than us when we're off form.

That's about the biggest compliment I can give them.

The loss against them was a bad result for a reason. They're shit.

Remember that man city game from 05/06 like it was yesterday, we were absolutely dire all game, think vassell hit the post a few times for them, then baros put us in front with a few minutes left, thought it was game over then Micah Richards scored from a corner with the last kick of the game.

Didn't we get dicked 4-1 in the replay?

Citeh took both the upper and lower north and there was about 16,000 Villa fans in a ridiculous Sunday evening kick off. Richards then swore live on tv. Jloyd Samuel was the guilty culprit not putting the  ball away. We don't forget!

also I presume being a home game we keep the money from food and drinks sold?

Not only that we would get £180,000 on top of gate receipts share, equivalent to 7,200 seats at £25 per ticket. Probably means if we do beat Leicester, equivalent revenue to a sell out. 

as it's a Saturday 3pm kick off should be a decent crowd for that. 

So getting through looks like a solid £650k for that game with ticket share etc, definitely worth fighting for :)

Leicester again! Could have been a lot worse. The positives  is that this surely will not be televised? the Arsenal, Liverpool, United (if they both win) and Bradford will surely be the tv games. They are rubbish and we just cannot play any worse than we played them last time. And they still only put 1 past us. Loved Lineker's face when he draw the match- he hates us.

Win this one and a home tie v Reading or Derby. Simple really.

They bummed us at the KingPro stadium or whatever it's called and have had some decent results lately! Take your blinkers off people.

Blinkers?

What on Earth are you on about? We beat them at our place. It means nothing. Is your understanding of football that narrow that you think one result makes them better than us?

Player for player.

Guzan > Schmeichel

Hutton > De Laet

Okore > Morgan

Clark > Moore

Cissokho > Koncesky

Delph > James

Sanchez > Cambiasso (old)

Gil > Knockart/King/Mahrez

Benteke > Kramaric

Weimann > Vardy/Nugent

You're being negative for the sake of it.

• Like 4

What a weird draw.

I'm with you there. It was so cringe. The One Show is diarrhoea for the eyes.

is that you fearne?

• Like 1