5th Round Draw

Kingman

I'm in Köln that weekend so won't be able to go, ideally for me it'll be one of the lowest ranked teams left (at home) so we are on the telly and I can watch in the Irish pub! I'd take Bradford at home... Chance for redemption and we beat them last time out ;)

• Like 1

Luckily for us we can't draw ourselves. I also wouldn't fancy playing Arsenal or LIverpool but if we draw them then at least it's a chance to get rid of them early on. Ideally we can get someone really poor though, and let someone else knock out the stronger teams.

Got a feeling we will have to beat Man Utd along the way to ever win the FA cup again.

It's like because we beat the Busby babes to deny them the double in 1957 we're being punished for it

We haven't beaten them since in the FA cup...

Could this be the year?

I know it's far-fetched, but -

Manchester United, then Liverpool, then West Ham, then Arsenal, then lifting the Cup.

I can dream.....

... and would happily eat my words about Lambert if it happened.

Another Championship team at home given it has been Blackpool and then Bournemouth so far I guess it will be another B so Blackburn it is or possibly Bolton following their cheeky replay win or Bradford if it is to be a club from outside the Championship with the initial B. 

Anyone at home other than Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal would be acceptable really. 

I know it's far-fetched, but -

Manchester United, then Liverpool, then West Ham, then Arsenal, then lifting the Cup.

I can dream.....

... and would happily eat my words about Lambert if it happened.

If that happened it's time for a Lambert statue!

Sensibly, a home draw against lower league opposition would be nice. Villa fan head says we will get Man U, Arsenal or Liverpool away.