Lack of discipline on the pitch?

briny_ear

I think it's just coincidence that we've had a run of red cards, these runs do happen.

I remember a few years back under either O'Leary or MON when we seemed to give away penalties in every game, usually conceded by Ridgewell if I remember correctly. A few were ones that could have gone either way, a bit like our sendings off this season.

The annoying ones, to me, are the incidents like Clark because although it's good to see fight in the squad, and the squad standing up for each other, the ref is never going to change his mind and it's not worth the risk of losing players for games.

Edited by Ghost_of_Pongo_Waring

How many have been whilst Gabby is captain?

Can you change your avatar back! its bloody confusing. Give me the flower picture and i'll stick a little Lambert out sign in the middle if it makes you happy. ;)
I'll change it if we beat Bournemouth and Gil scores :-D

So far so good

Can you change your avatar back! its bloody confusing. Give me the flower picture and i'll stick a little Lambert out sign in the middle if it makes you happy. ;)

hope put a bet on ;)

hope put a bet on ;)

Trust me, if I out a bet on us, we lose!

Â