David Ginola to run against Blatter

MrDuck

What is the problem with the votes? Why should England get more votes than say Guyana. People want a democracy and then when it doesnt go their way they want change to it

Not a problem with the voting process, but lets be honest blatter doesn't need the votes from Europe (which he hasn't got) when he has the votes from Africa (which he has)

Its as democratic as the Zimbabwean elections

well thats not his fault, What has Europe ever done for the poorer nations in football. If UEFA had their way they would probably abolish their regional championships as disrupts their leagues like african nations cup

Also when Europe ruled FIFA their was lesser World Cup places for these regions and the game never got to grow as Europe had half the places, now Europe has 13 spots and while still probably the dominant football continent it has seen the game grow more around the world

Woah, lets back up a bit, I never said anything about what fifa has done for football in Africa or any other part of the world

If senegal vote to keep him in charge thats up to them. It would be the wrong choice in my opinion but that's just my opinion

What is the problem with the votes? Why should England get more votes than say Guyana. People want a democracy and then when it doesnt go their way they want change to it

No problem with each vote having the same weighting. Having to get 5 backers to even get the chance to run for example or the shady nature of World Cup voting. 

If a whole organisation is corrupt and the only way to change it is bring in an outsider but the organisation has to allow them to in in order to run, they are not going to are they. Which is probably what happened in Blatters last election when on the whole there was far less resistance to his presidency. 

The qualification I dislike is needing experience of football administration. What that really translates to, is that no-one can stand unless they've got FIFA muck under their fingernails which Blatter can point out during the election process. It guarantees compromised candidates. 

The problem is that is leads to huge corruption. People like Jack Warner throw up an FA in every tiny island going and then have control over a huge amount of votes in the election process. The voting process should be each region gets one vote or something like that as it might be slightly less open to corruption.

Â